Packers at Cardinals gameday thread 10-28-2021

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not even mad. Before the season started I expected to be 2-6 at this point. But not only do the cards still have the one of the best records at 7-1, but they were just one play short of being 8-0. This team is light years ahead of where I thought they'd be.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Your right Rondale Moore did his part in securing the defeat let’s give him his props
Kliff too, not just empty backfield on run downs but so much to Wesley and rondale. Defense, special teams, we had bad luck on turnovers, no good luck, cause Rodgers played as tight as I’ve ever seen.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Packers seemed to play a very secure, sensible game on offense.

Gave us very few chances to turn it over or get to the QB. Most games we've had some decisive big plays on defense either with picks or fumble recoveries.

They didn't give us any bonus chances to get the ball back.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I still cannot accept this, it's a pass and as soon as you cross that goal line you should be turning around looking for the ball to your left of the sidelines, it's basic as all get out
Especially no time outs you know it’s a pass, look for the ball

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
im pretty proud of this 6-1 team, yea I wanted to win 8 - im still stuck on balance attack as an answer to late starts. passing is riskier everytime, but cards are really good at it. packers executed their game plan, ball control, no mistakes and we still should have tied or won. I was not embarrassed I. Prime time, just angry - I remember what embarrassing feels like.
Me too, no embarrassment, just anger. Felt that INT punched my chest and suck something in there.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else understand the whole Hop in out crap? If you’re playing hurt you risk further injury and GB knows you’re not a decoy at that point?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am with Ouchie on this. Moore is a rookie making rookie mistakes, but AJ Green, a 10-year vet, is just unbelievable.
Still doesn’t obsolve him... his mistakes were huge and even a rookie shouldn’t touch a punt and watch it roll toward the GL.

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not mad because this loss was totally preventable and to a team that was 6-1 coming in show them respect it’s not like we lost to the Jets.

We gifted them 10 points tonight. The first half was bad so I expected an L but what I really wanted to see was fight and I saw it. They came roaring back and should of won this won but sometimes it breaks your way and sometimes it doesn’t. We weren’t gonna go 17-0

On to the next use the off time to get healthy.

When’s Hudson getting back

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Still doesn’t obsolve him... his mistakes were huge and even a rookie shouldn’t touch a punt and watch it roll toward the GL.
That's a fair statement. We are lucky that the refs blew the play dead quick and the packers did not try the end zone after they secured the ball, otherwise, it would be a TD.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I’m not mad because this loss was totally preventable and to a team that was 6-1 coming in show them respect it’s not like we lost to the Jets.

We gifted them 10 points tonight. The first half was bad so I expected an L but what I really wanted to see was fight and I saw it. They came roaring back and should of won this won but sometimes it breaks your way and sometimes it doesn’t. We weren’t gonna go 17-0

On to the next use the off time to get healthy.

When’s Hudson getting back
He's eligible to come off ir next game iirc

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You're uptight tonight. Back to the game, what were your thoughts ouchie z clown
I was honestly impressed with the offense in the second half. They had to score quickly because they knew they weren’t going to have many possessions with the packers taking all the air outta the clock. They almost managed it to perfection given the hole Rondale and the defense put them in, then -WHAM- joe freaking burrows.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Keim's big off-season acquisitions are falling off one-by-one.

Hudson - IR
Watt - Likely Season-ending IR
AJ Green - Mental IR
I think the darksiders called it, relying on too many older oft-injured players is a file of the dice. Relying on one or two? Okay. But a lot of them? Is it a surprise that that two got hurt abd the third had a senior moment daydreaming about the 5pm blue plate special with the senior discount? JOE BURROWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA