Packers at Cardinals gameday thread 10-28-2021

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Even earlier in the drive he catches the ball wide open and just ducks his head instead of looking to run after the catch
Yup. He’s a loser. I don’t care what video anyone shows about high passes last year. He’s a loser.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There was no reason close to the endzone for Green expect to turn his back that late and expect anything positive to happen... worst case scenario you knock the ball away, that was not on Kyler who made the right call
Turn around and use his size easy catch. WTF was he thinking

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Anyone going on a route has to think the ball could be coming to them at anytime... I am baffled at this, I mean I can't understand what he was doing and maybe he did have a concussion early on because in the second half he looked like he wanted to come out, they need to check him

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Embarrassed? How?

You're a sore loser
The whole game. As short handed as they were. Traveling in a short week on the road in a hostile environment? We should win this all day long. They dominated most of the game and ran it down our throats. It was embarrassing.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
sigh...
Anyone going on a route has to think the ball could be coming to them at anytime... I am baffled at this, I mean I can't understand what he was doing and maybe he did have a concussion early on because in the second half he looked like he wanted to come out, they need to check him
He thought it was a run is my guess

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well murray magic will be back next week

Cards are a string team losin hop was a killer he couldve made a difference

Is what it is

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Literally pre snap I'm yelling throw it to AJ because you could see it was man to man just put it up high and Kyler did exactly that except he didn't lob it he gunned it. I can't fathom what Green was thinking

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I am going to guess that a different play was called and he was blocking just in case Kyler had to run on his side and just never thought the play was going to him. By Kyler saw the 1 on 1 and knew he could beat his man so he threw to him even though he had called a different play.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Honestly I can’t remember another cardinal with whom I’ve been so disgusted Midseason as aj green tonight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Michael Irvin is right yelling at aj green. That was his time to be the big dog with hop out and he totally **** the bed. He’s a loser.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard