Packers at Cardinals gameday thread 10-28-2021

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I totally get it and that. But I’m more disgusted with Rondale shouldn’t have been In that position to begin with.
He’s a rookie making rookie mistakes. People have been crowing about signing AJ. Former pro bowler. Gonna have 900 yards. Makes the worst play I can remember in cardinals history - and that’s saying something. It wasn’t like the defender made an amazing play to force him into it. He just freaking sucked a big ****!

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tough loss Cards. Damn….I can’t believe the game ended like that. Kyler is the real deal. As a Bengals fan but Suns fan…..I can’t believe AJ didn’t turn around for the ball. Unreal ending

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s a rookie making rookie mistakes. People have been crowing about signing AJ. Former pro bowler. Gonna have 900 yards. Makes the worst play I can remember in cardinals history - and that’s saying something. It wasn’t like the defender made an amazing play to force him into it. He just freaking sucked a big ****!
Agree or not awesome post!!!! I’m dying of laughter brother

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Having zero timeouts I dont know how AJ Green could think they arent throwing the ball.

But the failure is in so many runs as well. We got em on the the ropes and we're killing time with these run plays.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phoenix sports is freaking hilarious.

Calling it now. The sports Gods will finish this week by finally letting that huge Sarver story drop... that will make him look terrible but not force him to sell the team, further devaluing the franchise for it to be stuck in jokedom forever.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still don’t get the hop is in he’s out he’s in he’s out BS? If your playing hurt you’re hurting the team at that point the Packers know you’re a damn decoy

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agree or not awesome post!!!! I’m dying of laughter brother
Aaaaahhhhh just so maddening. Instead of this going down in kyler’s lore it becomes one of the worst plays in cardinals history. Honestly, it would be tough to fully trust aj again if I was kyler

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tough loss Cards. Damn….I can’t believe the game ended like that. Kyler is the real deal. As a Bengals fan but Suns fan…..I can’t believe AJ didn’t turn around for the ball. Unreal ending

As a Bengals and Suns fan, you should absolutely believe AJ didn’t turn around for that ball. Typical ending for Phoenix (and Bengal) sports.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aaaaahhhhh just so maddening. Instead of this going down in kyler’s lore it becomes one of the worst plays in cardinals history. Honestly, it would be tough to fully trust aj again if I was kyler
I get it. But the nonsense suggesting to bring back Fitz posts alrwady? Ughhhh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave