I'll predict our injury list.

Warner- doubful, hang nail
Boldin- doubtful, scuffed toe nail
Fitzgerald- doubtful, sneezed once
Wells- probable, eyebrow hurts
Hightower- probable, bad hair day
Wilson- doubtful, too tired to play
Dockett- doubtful, Twitter thumb

I expect one maybe two drives from our starters then a lot of Lienart, Doucet, Stevens-Howling offensive plays.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
LEInart is starting this week, not Lionheart Lienart Liarnert Lienert or Leinhert

L-E-I-N-A-R-T

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score

I expect one maybe two drives from our starters then a lot of Lienart, Doucet, Stevens-Howling offensive plays.

:biglaugh:

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Packers 17
Cardinals 44

...I had a vision.

We both have the same record and it depends on how long each team plays it starters. It would make sense to rest Fitz unless a win in this game has important meaning for us. Same with Warner and especially Warner as he has taken some big hits this year. He amazes me how he still at age 38 will stand in there until the last second and get the ball of with accuracy and then take the big hit. The guys is one tough player. What a steal when we got him from New York. Manning has had no where near the success of Warner. The Bears certainly could have and still could use him.

I want to commend our former coach Dennis Green. If not for him no Larry Fitzgerald. That outweighs all the bad things he did. Dennis you knew what your were doing man. Thank you. We have put together a solid team and on a given day can beat anyone. Lets just hope like last year we can string together 3 more solid games and keep our key players healthy. Some need a rest. I would like to see Matt play half or more of the GB game unless as I said the game has some implications for us.

Did the Colts coach throw a dud at the team or what. He basically thew that game away by sitting down Manning and some other starters. The had a chance to be the only team except Miami to ever go undefeated. All the players really wanted to go in the record books and would have walked thru fire to win that game. It takes away the 27 game winning streak momentum. It lets other teams know they can be beat and it probably p------off a lot of players. That, to me, was one dumb decision. Some people will differ but not the Colts players or Colts fans.

Anyone got any feeling on Dockett and what the Cards staff are thinking. I think we have him signed through 2011. I think he is the best player at his position in the NFL and should be a lock for the probowl. He is one of the difference makers on this team. The old Cards did not negotiate with players until near the end of their final year. Dockett deserves more than he is making now and is one of those guys I would be dealing with now to extend his contract. As one of the best or the best at his position he is wanting to be paid as such. We are not going to come up with the likes of him in a long time if he leaves. Any news from the desert on any talks with him. We can live without Dansby but losing Dockett is going to make a "big" difference. I know he has a big mouth but that goes with a big fast mean as they come all pro backer. I am not reading much about him but the announcers are always talking about him being one of the best or the best in the NFL. He is going to get big $$$ from someone. Lets hope it is the Cards.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

What do you expect as injuries for Green Bay? How bad would it look for a team who was in the playoffs to lost their QB or other key players in the last game of the year. What would we have to say if Warner went down with a concussion? I would scream at the very least. I must add that Matt looked very good handing off those two running plays for a TD. He has looked a lot. When his time comes he should be ready and their should not be a big learning curve although nothing beats experience in most cases.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Cards 17

Pack 927

Does it really matter? Like Mitch said in another thread this team is locked into the Pack, no ifs ands or buts. The Vikes aint losing to the Bears 2nite!!!

Last edited:

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Yeah spelling it any other way is just downright S-T-I-P-U-D! :bang:

:D

haha i see what you did there :)

but seriously dude has been on the team for what? 4 years? get it together people. maybe a sticky note by the computer screen? i doubt packer fans were spelling Favre Farve after 2 years. and that name doesnt even sound like its spelled. come on.....:mulli:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
24-17 Cards

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
My question - Does the game have any significance to the Packers??

I don't think so - MIN owns the tiebreaker, so even if MIN loses next week, and GB wins, GB is still relegated to a wildcard spot.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think so - MIN owns the tiebreaker, so even if MIN loses next week, and GB wins, GB is still relegated to a wildcard spot.

I understand that GB can't overtake Minny, but can they improve their WC seed with a W??

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
I understand that GB can't overtake Minny, but can they improve their WC seed with a W??

i was trying to find where but I can't. I read somewhere that they are stuck in the spot they are in, making this game completely pointless.

BTP

Veteran
Reaction score
i was trying to find where but I can't. I read somewhere that they are stuck in the spot they are in, making this game completely pointless.

yeap pretty much hence you probable will not much of our starters this week.

After tonights choke job by the Viqueens :) I think I speak for most of Packer nation here in hoping that Philly wins,You guy win this week and Giants win this week. (hence the Viqueens drop to 4th seed)

We have some unfinished business to take care of :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard