2023 Outlandish Prediction Thread

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I'll start!

Cardinals start 2-2 looking average all around and Kyler comes back, leads the team to a 10-3 record down the stretch for a 12-5 records and win both CBPOY and MVP. We get the #1 pick in the draft from the Texans, trade to #2 to take MHJ and end up with the Bucs #1 pick the following year.

We need a wellness check on bankybruce please. I am very concerned.

j/k banky! :)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've already made some win loss record predictions, so I will switch it up.

Cards finish with the 2nd worst average margin of defeat all time.

I was going to say we'd have the worst, but after looking it up and seeing that Tampa in 76 posted a 9-29 margin... I don't think we're THAT bad, but we will beat Detroit's 17-32 for 2nd worst all time. I'm gunna go with....... 16-33. A number fueled by... let's say... 4 games where we lose by over 40.

I'm morbidly excited.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I'll start!

Cardinals start 2-2 looking average all around and Kyler comes back, leads the team to a 10-3 record down the stretch for a 12-5 records and win both CBPOY and MVP. We get the #1 pick in the draft from the Texans, trade to #2 to take MHJ and end up with the Bucs #1 pick the following year.
Someone needs a mental health day!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'll start!

Get me some of what banky's been drinking.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll start!

That would be the craziest thing ever.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Gotta go with the Josh Rosen / Steve Wilks edition. Not a single redeemable quality.
I'm not going to argue with your feelings, but that team was talented. How far do you get down this list before you can confidently say that a member of the 2023 Arizona Cardinals is better than them:

Larry Fitzgerald
Chandler Jones
Patrick Peterson
Budda Baker
Mike Iupati
D.J. Humphries
Christian Kirk
Markus Golden

That was a medicore team handicapped by a terrible QB situation and bad coaching.

For me, this could be the least-talented Arizona Cardinals team I've seen since 2003. Actually, this team looks a lot like that one on both sides of the ball.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm not going to argue with your feelings, but that team was talented. How far do you get down this list before you can confidently say that a member of the 2023 Arizona Cardinals is better than them:

Larry Fitzgerald
Chandler Jones
Patrick Peterson
Budda Baker
Mike Iupati
D.J. Humphries
Christian Kirk
Markus Golden

That was a medicore team handicapped by a terrible QB situation and bad coaching.

For me, this could be the least-talented Arizona Cardinals team I've seen since 2003. Actually, this team looks a lot like that one on both sides of the ball.

Paul Calvisi, Darren Urban, Wolf are the corner center pieces for this team. They have been there before and they are there now. Nothing to worry.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Larry Fitzgerald
Chandler Jones
Patrick Peterson
Budda Baker
Mike Iupati
D.J. Humphries
Christian Kirk
Markus Golden

Well QB and coaching mean a lot more than having a few talented position players and that season proved it. Especially coaching. You could tell a little over half way through the season the players, the coaches, and the media all did not want to even do their job anymore, they just wanted the season over.

It felt like a punishment to have to watch those games.

If you look at the Patriots the last several years their roster has completely sucked, yet Bellicheck somehow has made them near a .500 team.

I feel like from the preseason alone this coaching staff is going to keep us competitive with a subpar roster in many games where we shouldn't be. We will still most likely lose almost all of them, but I really have a feeling this team is going to be better than most on this board are thinking.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard