2023 Outlandish Prediction Thread

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll start!

Cardinals start 2-2 looking average all around and Kyler comes back, leads the team to a 10-3 record down the stretch for a 12-5 records and win both CBPOY and MVP. We get the #1 pick in the draft from the Texans, trade to #2 to take MHJ and end up with the Bucs #1 pick the following year.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I'll start!

Cardinals start 2-2 looking average all around and Kyler comes back, leads the team to a 10-3 record down the stretch for a 12-5 records and win both CBPOY and MVP. We get the #1 pick in the draft from the Texans, trade to #2 to take MHJ and end up with the Bucs #1 pick the following year.
That's definitely outlandish. I'd probably settle for not being down by more than 1 score in the 4th qtr in 12 games.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We go 7-10 missing the playoffs and this site goes crazy wanting to fire MO because he didn’t do enough in the off season to build a winner.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Dennis Gardeck has a very good season. I know he's become a bit of a joke after last year, but he seems different in training camp videos, very shifty and explosive. Dude looks like he has the eye of the tiger.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Washington Defense gets you at least 20 fantasy points in week 1 in any scoring format.

Sorry that is an actual prediction not an outlandish one.
It's a bad prediction IMO.

The only way your scenario happens is a bunch of turnovers.

One thing I have noticed from this offense is it is very conservative. We will try and run the ball over 50% of the time.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

One thing I have noticed from this offense is it is very conservative. We will try and run the ball over 50% of the time.

My old fantasy league used to give a 15 point bonus for a shutout. Not within the realm of possibility that Tune throws two picks and Cards get shut out.

Be really interested in checking the play-by-play and seeing what we do after going down by 14+. Running and punting on 4th and short will tell a tale.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That is outlandish. NFL history tells you so. This team is talent depleted, but it is definitely not the worst Cardinals team I have seen, and none of those went O for.

What is the worst Cards team you’ve seen?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The Cardinals end up with picks 1 and 5...and trade Kyler Murray because Tune played ok when he was hurt and they just love his moxie.

The Cardinals trade the #1 pick to the Rams for the #6 pick and a few other decent picks. Then they take Egbuka because MHJ is gone and then take an ILB...

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Shut out and turnovers yeah

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson