Our franchise QB

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Literally has the worst situational awareness ever…

That’s two games now this season that has dearly cost us. Not running and sliding Outabounds in an earlier game costing us valuable time.

Now here literally sliding before the first down when he had plenty of space to make it and then spiking it on third down making us go for a kick with a street kicker signed four days ago…. UNREAL. A $240 million quarterback should know better.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Literally has the worst situational awareness ever…

That’s two games now this season that has dearly cost us. Not running and sliding Outabounds in an earlier game costing us valuable time.

Now here literally sliding before the first down when he had plenty of space to make it and then spiking it on third down making us go for a kick with a street kicker signed four days ago…. UNREAL. A $240 million quarterback should know better.

Its going to be tough to keep Zach Allen and Byron Murphy because of all of the money spent on Kyler Murray. This should have been a “prove it” year for him

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that ugly miss of a wide open Ertz as well… The dude just doesn’t have “it.,” period…

Yeah that was truly a brutal throw… This is what happens seriously when you don’t study the game your situational awareness is going to suck. Every couch potato watching this game at home knew he shouldn’t have spiked it and should’ve got the extra yard.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah that was truly a brutal throw… This is what happens seriously when you don’t study the game your situational awareness is going to suck. Every couch potato watching this game at home knew he shouldn’t have spiked it and should’ve got the extra yard.

When the score board says 1st and 10 how would he know not to spike it?

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When the score board says 1st and 10 how would he know not to spike it?

Oh now Kyler checks the stadium board for his info? Yet he 90% of the time has to be bailed out by his coach to call a time out because the clocks running down to zero?? Come on bro you don’t count on what you see on that board watch the refs. And the sticks. Situational awareness.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have cared as much if he out his head down and try to run through the defender for the first down and didn’t get it. At least that would have showed me something, other than tucking it back and finding a hole on the ground.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Because the sticks were on 3rd down and they’re the ones that communicate with the refs.
It's coupled that the time is running low. It was a bang bang play.

I just think going with your qb is a better risk than some random kicker.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree his situational awareness is horrible. I also don't like how fragile he is. I'm not going to say he sucks or we can't win with him.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Oh now Kyler checks the stadium board for his info? Yet he 90% of the time has to be bailed out by his coach to call a time out because the clocks running down to zero?? Come on bro you don’t count on what you see on that board watch the refs. And the sticks. Situational awareness.
You are STILL repeating the "bailed out by his coach" stuff huh? We've gone over this quite a few times, let me slow it down for you IF. YOU. SUBSTITUTE. LATE. THE. OTHER. TEAM. CAN. SUB. THIS. IS. WHY. THE. CLOCK. GETS. SO. LOW. Please, stick to his awful passes for the INT, overthrowing Ertz and terrible situation awareness at the end of the game, not some farcical argument. Kliff couldn't bail me out of jail if I gave him a bag of money, he's never bailed anyone out.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Comments from an Eagles beat writer:

“Kyler Murray may well have beaten the Eagles in regulation with better decisionmaking at the end of Arizona's late drive. The slide short of the sticks before a spike of the football to stop the clock was a killer combo.”

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are STILL repeating the "bailed out by his coach" stuff huh? We've gone over this quite a few times, let me slow it down for you IF. YOU. SUBSTITUTE. LATE. THE. OTHER. TEAM. CAN. SUB. THIS. IS. WHY. THE. CLOCK. GETS. SO. LOW. Please, stick to his awful passes for the INT, overthrowing Ertz and terrible situation awareness at the end of the game, not some farcical argument. Kliff couldn't bail me out of jail if I gave him a bag of money, he's never bailed anyone out.
Listen I know what your saying. And yes that happens. There have been literally countless opportunities for the players or set Kyler‘s walking up to the line getting ready to do cadence and he is completely unaware that the clock is about to expire. Multiple times Kliffy even the idiot he is has had to run up The sidelines to call a time out. Too many times Kyler just doesn’t look it’s not all substitution issues. Nice try though. We get it bro Kyler can do no wrong for you. This whole game is a perfect example of Kyler frustrating us and making us pull our hair out.

First blatantly under throwing Hollywood Brown who is wide open in the first quarter on the bomb for the INT. Missing a wide open Rondale Moore in the corner because he can’t put enough touch on the ball which would’ve been an easy touchdown. Missing a wide open Zach Ertz by a country mile on the last ride of the game. Sliding before actually getting the first down what you absolutely have to do no questions asked. And then not having a situational awareness that it’s third down and you spike it not giving your kicker any more yards with 23 seconds left on the clock??? It’s maddening for you “star” generational talent QB to not make these plays. He’s ours to make them. He’s not. There were times that they were he was in control and look good. But that’s not enough.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Listen I know what your saying. And yes that happens. There have been literally countless opportunities for the players or set Kyler‘s walking up to the line getting ready to do cadence and he is completely unaware that the clock is about to expire. Multiple times Kliffy even the idiot he is has had to run up The sidelines to call a time out. Too many times Kyler just doesn’t look it’s not all substitution issues. Nice try though. We get it bro Kyler can do no wrong for you. This whole game is a perfect example of Kyler frustrating us and making us pull our hair out.

First blatantly under throwing Hollywood Brown who is wide open in the first quarter on the bomb for the INT. Missing a wide open Rondale Moore in the corner because he can’t put enough touch on the ball which would’ve been an easy touchdown. Missing a wide open Zach Ertz by a country mile on the last ride of the game. Sliding before actually getting the first down what you absolutely have to do no questions asked. And then not having a situational awareness that it’s third down and you spike it not giving your kicker any more yards with 23 seconds left on the clock??? It’s maddening for you “star” generational talent QB to not make these plays. He’s ours to make them. He’s not. There were times that they were he was in control and look good. But that’s not enough.
My post literally says the opposite. Kyler was bad today, him and the world's worst kicker are to blame for this loss. I'll even give the kicker a little break since he probably was the guy I bought my truck from a few months ago.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My post literally says the opposite. Kyler was bad today, him and the world's worst kicker are to blame for this loss. I'll even give the kicker a little break since he probably was the guy I bought my truck from a few months ago.

That last sentence is pretty funny :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose