Our franchise QB

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was snide in the post-game interview. He kept saying “everyone was yelling clock” And refused to take any accountability. He kept using the terms “we“ and ”everybody.” Not a leader. I was hoping to see him a little more humble. He clearly missed this learning opportunity
This is not good to hear

Where are the "I's"?

Where is the accountability?

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I don’t disagree with the spike. It was the right thing to do if you get the first down or not.
What I do disagree with is NOT getting the 1st down. Either he was unaware or unwilling, either is bad but…..I think he knew where it was but he just doesn’t wanna get hit. We can’t win with this type of mentality. Talent but no toughness!

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
He was snide in the post-game interview. He kept saying “everyone was yelling clock” And refused to take any accountability. He kept using the terms “we“ and ”everybody.” Not a leader. I was hoping to see him a little more humble. He clearly missed this learning opportunity
I’m a little less apt to blame the kid if the guys on the comms are yelling to clock it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unforgivable.

Running a draw there meant we were playing for a FG anyways for the record
Yep...And while we can all agree that Kyler needs a little more awareness of the sticks there, all signs point to this being a freak out moment by KK by him saying he "called the spike".

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Inexcusable on KM’s part….He is the leader on offense and needs to take control…Bad pass to Ertz, bailing on the run and spiking the ball on third down all on him. The horrible part is the Cardinals took this game over. A huge opportunity squandered. Rips your heart out.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The horrible part is the Cardinals took this game over.
Not really. Philly took that game over by blowing up our defense and working the clock the entire 4th quarter for a FG to take the lead with less than 2 minutes left and no timeouts. Make no mistake, Philly won and deserved that game.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not really. Philly took that game over by blowing up our defense and working the clock the entire 4th quarter for a FG to take the lead with less than 2 minutes left and no timeouts. Make no mistake, Philly won and deserved that game.
We held them to six points in second half. We execute or make a FG on the final drive it is tied. Eagles didn’t stop us. Cardinals stopped themselves. Eagles dodged a bullet and they know it.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, i want him off my team. Argue whether he has "it" or not--and I defy anyone to argue he does, at this point--that's two major biotch moments that have cost this team already, a mere five games in. If he's too much of a gutless coward to take a hit in those situations, bye freaking bye.

And yes, to the weird poster who got mad when I called KM on it last time--I'm calling KM a cowardly, gutless football player. Get pissy if you want.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah, i want him off my team. Argue whether he has "it" or not--and I defy anyone to argue he does, at this point--that's two major biotch moments that have cost this team already, a mere five games in. If he's too much of a gutless coward to take a hit in those situations, bye freaking bye.

And yes, to the weird poster who got mad when I called KM on it last time--I'm calling KM a cowardly, gutless football player. Get pissy if you want.
:lmao:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We held them to six points in second half. We execute or make a FG on the final drive it is tied. Eagles didn’t stop us. Cardinals stopped themselves. Eagles dodged a bullet and they know it.
They may have dodged a bullet, but they still did what they had to in the fourth. Crunch time. They ran the ball down our throat all quarter. Our defense was a huge let down in that last possession IMO.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
give people enough time and they will show you who they are. Kyler is showing who he is and what is funny is that he is completely unaware.
So are many of the fans that excuse it all every little bit of it. I bet if he was wearing a different color uniform playing in another city they’d see it. Fanboy blinders.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
So you love a player that kills us twice in five games with cowardly football decisions. Cool. I don't. It's inexcusable. I don't demand a QB that always wins or is great. I demand a QB that actually ******* tries.
I'm not dumb enough to "want him off the team"...I want him to play better. Your comment was laughable. Who do you want to replace him with? To say he doesn't try is also plain silly. He did drive us down into nearly chip shot FG range, even with the boneheaded play at the end

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm not dumb enough to "want him off the team"...I want him to play better. Your comment was laughable. Who do you want to replace him with? To say he doesn't try is also plain silly. He did drive us down into nearly chip shot FG range, even with the boneheaded play at the end
Twice in 5 games he pulled a bitch move that severely cost his team. He is afraid of contact and refuses contact even with the game on the line. i do not want him on the team and I don't care who, at this point, we get to replace him. It's mid-season, so we're stuck with him, but trade him to some sucker team in the offseason and rebuild from there--hopefully after firing the rest of the idiots on the sidelines and in the FO.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe fanboy blinders is simply the opposite side of coin to the hater blinders that some exhibit.. the truth is usually somewhere in the middle :thumbup:

Nah the “haters” are basing our opinions off what’s happens on the field and the results that occur from them. The bad decisions and missed wide open throws. Fanboys always have an excuse for why those happen. And weirdly it’s almost NEVER On Kyler. It’s always a deflection. That’s the epitome of being a fanboy.