Our franchise QB

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler has been demonstrably worse when dealing with nagging injuries. Yes, it would have been better from a toughness/leadership standpoint if he were out there yesterday, but considering the makeshift nature of the offensive line and the fact they have a credible backup, I'm happy that he sat.
Well , with that analogy , Kyler should sit until next year.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The context is Colt was able to function in a balanced attack that’s the context! We did punt by the way when we started trying Kliffys normal sling it around garbage and ended up in some 3rd and longs but yeah context…
So either Kliff doesn’t believe Kyler can run the offense the way Colt can, Kyler doesn’t want to run that “ conservative” type of offense, or it’s simply Kliffs fault.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about Kyler hasn't been good enough, full stop? No excuses, no whataboutism, no other factors. On his own, without pointing fingers, Kyler hasn't been good enough. We know this. You know this. I know this. Maybe other factors would have kept the Cards out of the playoffs even if Kyler played well, but we'll not know because he hasn't.
Stout, we can beat this drum forever but there are a few here who act like Kyler is family.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on the point is obvious cheese even some of the best struggle sometimes. Doesn’t matter what they have done in the past. Kyler was 7-0 and an MVP candidate but that’s conveniently forgotten when people bash on him. Does Kyler need to get better and mature of course I don’t see anyone saying he’s playing well. But these ridiculous takes that he’s done and sucks and can’t do this or that it’s all BS he’s has done those things just not doing them right now. Should we just assume he never will again?

If Kyler's best was like Josh Allen struggling we would be 7-3.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
If Kyler's best was like Josh Allen struggling we would be 7-3.

Eh. On Sunday, Allen threw two soul-crushing red zone interceptions, (one to PP no less).

AND, at the end of the game all he had to do was cleanly handle the center (not "centere"!) exchange to run out the clock for the win! He couldn't even do that! I watched the replay! The snap was fine, he just choked it off big time!

How about this BritCard...

IF KYLER MURRAY had played QB1 for the bills on Sunday, they would have won by 10 points! How about that for a sick burn? :)

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Yup. Kyler could crap on their pillow, and they would think it was totes comfy.

Nah Stout!

It's more like some of us are not going let the IHKC drag our QB1 to the gallows without the benefit of a full, fair, and impartial hearing. :) Due process must be observed! We won't let the mob rule ASFN! haha!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nah Stout!

It's more like some of us are not going let the IHKC drag our QB1 to the gallows without the benefit of a full, fair, and impartial hearing. :) Due process must be observed! We won't let the mob rule ASFN! haha!
Haha :) I do not put you in that crowd, my friend. You've been pretty darn realistic about him this season.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eh. On Sunday, Allen threw two soul-crushing red zone interceptions, (one to PP no less).

AND, at the end of the game all he had to do was cleanly handle the center (not "centere"!) exchange to run out the clock for the win! He couldn't even do that! I watched the replay! The snap was fine, he just choked it off big time!

How about this BritCard...

IF KYLER MURRAY had played QB1 for the bills on Sunday, they would have won by 10 points! How about that for a sick burn? :)

He also threw 43 passes for 330 yards at 7.7 YPA and rushed for 84 yards and the offense scored 30 points. Yes, he had a couple of bad snaps but if this is bad Josh Allen it's way better than peak Kyler this season.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IHKC… this is so stupid.

I’ll never understand fanboy culture from grown men.

Exactly.

I don't hate Kyler. I hate the way he's played this year which has been garbage. I don't care if Kliff plays QB as long as they do their job and we win.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

I don't hate Kyler. I hate the way he's played this year which has been garbage. I don't care if Kliff plays QB as long as they do their job and we win.
I don't think there are many that actually don't like him

We just want to win and have a QB that's doing his best to help us get there, whatever it is

It doesn't appear he doing that and it's frustrating for us to see

We all want to have a winning team and FO so we can have continued success

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He also threw 43 passes for 330 yards at 7.7 YPA and rushed for 84 yards and the offense scored 30 points. Yes, he had a couple of bad snaps but if this is bad Josh Allen it's way better than peak Kyler this season.
I watched the game and he didn't do horrible

He led his team to 30 points and they almost won

Stood in the pocket, took hits, ran for first down and many other things

Defenses on both sides were playing tough even though they gave up a lot of points

Good hard fought game

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watched the game and he didn't do horrible

He led his team to 30 points and they almost won

Stood in the pocket, took hits, ran for first down and many other things

Defenses on both sides were playing tough even though they gave up a lot of points

Good hard fought game
Josh Allen threw 2 backbreaking red-zone INTs with a few dropped. If that’s not horrible, then I’m not sure I want to know what your view of great is.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard