Our franchise QB

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Talent is harder to find than coaches, KM has shown flashes of brilliance what has KK ever shown EVER?
That’s it. Anyone who has ever run a business understands who the obvious guy to go is both from a financial and talent perspective.

Kyler will get his shot with a new coach. If he bombs then you cut bait.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s it. Anyone who has ever run a business understands who the obvious guy to go is both from a financial and talent perspective.

Kyler will get his shot with a new coach. If he bombs then you cut bait.
No one seriously argues against this.

Even the last of the #MillerKeim holdouts can probably admit he’s got to be the first to go, quickly followed by the joke of a HC he hired.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
busy playing cod instead of studying his own nfl team pbook what a joke

Wake the f up Murray!!!!! F cod focus on cards winning jeez

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It’s astonishing to think that Keim will get a chance to hire another head coach.

All of then offensive staff are Kliff’s guys. Do you promote Vance to HC and put the OL coach in charge of the offense?

That result is probably worse than letting Kliff finish the season, no?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s astonishing to think that Keim will get a chance to hire another head coach.

All of then offensive staff are Kliff’s guys. Do you promote Vance to HC and put the OL coach in charge of the offense?

How can you fire anyone when the new 5 year contracts doesn't start until 2023? For reals, what is this franchise

urs

All Star
Reaction score

I doubt that would result in less than 3 points against one of the worst Ds in the league

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How can you fire anyone when the new 5 year contracts doesn't start until 2023? For reals, what is this franchise
They are stupid for even giving KK and Keim extensions it’s pretty obvious. Which is why most were shocked it happened, I mean coming of the second half of last season no one should have gotten them. Kyler being a top pick QB was gonna get paid regardless but the other two were just clown moves!

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

You just have to hope a different voice helps although unlikely. Kliff’s assistants will try so they can audition to get picked up somewhere else. Not like he’s ever going to get another gig in the NFL.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They are stupid for even giving KK and Keim extensions it’s pretty obvious. Which is why most were shocked it happened, I mean coming of the second half of last season no one should have gotten them. Kyler being a top pick QB was gonna get paid regardless but the other two were just clown moves!
A part of me wonders if Keim and Kliff played tricks on the ownership to get them contract extensions...

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Should have waited on KM, they had 3 seasons of control, NEVER extended Kliff. Keim, meh, he's MB's buddy, that was not shocking.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Should have waited on KM, they had 3 seasons of control, NEVER extended Kliff. Keim, meh, he's MB's buddy, that was not shocking.
It’s tough with the KM QB situation if you play cheap with him it’s a bad look all over and makes getting quality players wanting to come here. Agree on KK and Keim both of those fools along with VJ should be gone.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It’s tough with the KM QB situation if you play cheap with him it’s a bad look all over and makes getting quality players wanting to come here. Agree on KK and Keim both of those fools along with VJ should be gone.
Still way premature IMO.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Still way premature IMO.
Again I agree but to allow a holdout with a player everyone league wide thought deserved to get paid would have been “cheapo cardinals” let’s be honest. You don’t want that image again…

Reactions: TRW

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t think the problem is/was Murray I think this organization has failed him.

He was 100% the right pick to make. He’s probably as naturally talented as any Arizona QB ever. He’s had games and moments that made you just say wow.

However he’s not getting better.

Barkley has talked about the importance of veteran leadership on teams. They were talking about the Kings a team with a ton of young talent but they just weren’t winning and he said they don’t know how. Nobody is there to show those guys how to be and act like pros.

He was crediting Moses Malone with taking him under his wing cause when he got to the NBA he thought he could just get by on natural talent and he didn’t know all the extra work that came with being a pro. The young guy can’t lead another young guy they don’t know.

He came to us with a ton of talent and we have not taken the steps to develop and nurture that talent. Who did we give him? Kliff and SK are you kidding me?

after last year a message absolutely had to be sent and what did this organization do? Extend Kliff. Bruh

You need to fire that guy MONDAY. Show Kyler show the team this isn’t a joke.

We’ve failed him

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Again I agree but to allow a holdout with a player everyone league wide thought deserved to get paid would have been “cheapo cardinals” let’s be honest. You don’t want that image again…
Perhaps. Their image isn't good anyway so it really wouldn't have mattered that much. After how the season so far most would probably say "Thank god they didn't give him that extension".
I know you are a big Murray fan and I really want to be and not all of the offensive woes are on him but he certainly hasn't been stellar so far this year and the end of last. He has to shoulder the blame for that.
But, in the end, he got his bag, Kliff got his bag and Keim got his too. So, here we are.