OT- Wilson goes baseball

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
He is not good enough to stay in the "bigs" or he would have never left and went back to college. IMO

He is just living out a dream and staying in shape at the same time. Again IMO.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Can he hit the curveball?

He hit .229 in the minors over two years. On base percentage of .354 and slugging percentage of .356. He did have 19 stolen bases over the two years though. I love me some Yankee baseball so I had to look it up when I heard he was going to attend spring training. I have been a Yankee fan since 1968, but I love me some D-backs too as PHX is my home town, but we didn't have a team growing up.

Last edited:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
This is yet another example of spreading stupid media. Florio tried to get this line running when he was traded.

The guy loves baseball, is a celebrity, is a SB winning QB and a draw.

He doesn't attend camp - he shows up for a day, does some training, a brief public appearance and then a private session with the guys on the team. It's a visit. Something he has done for a fee years

This is nothing new, this is not leverage. He is an NFL QB in a world where Kirk Cousins pulls over 20m per season, he's not going to make a MLB roster, let alone pull high level IF money

Just mindless speculating with no backing or really any rational thought behind it

There is little reporting, so many want to create content