OT: Rodgers wants out of Green Bay?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vikings broadcaster claims the 49ers offered the 3rd overall pick, Jimmy G, and 4 other picks(round not specified) including 2 next year. the way it's worded I assume one of those 4 picks was also a first but it doesn't specifically say so.

Green Bay turned it down of course

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Pretty soon his teammates are going to get sick of this and if you’re the Packers his value will never be higher than it is right now. Gotta think GB fans were already tired of diva QB’s wanting out.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pretty soon his teammates are going to get sick of this and if you’re the Packers his value will never be higher than it is right now. Gotta think GB fans were already tired of diva QB’s wanting out.
His teammates will get more sick when they cannot win more than 8 games without Rodgers.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looks like Rodgers is really out on Packers. Vikings might have the biggest party tonight in America.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
His teammates will get more sick when they cannot win more than 8 games without Rodgers.

Depends on their chemistry. You have guy from a 13 win team demanding a trade to Denver. Can’t be good for morale.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If SF really did offer 4 picks, including this year’s #3 overall and another 1st down the road, Green Bay is dumb for not taking it. That team is trash without him and might as well rebuild if he’s that pissed about being there. Also, their coach and GM are terrible.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He’s quietly gone under the radar with a great deal of drama. Estranged from family. Toxic relationship with Olivia Munn. And that talk of his bizarre relationship with his assistant. The estrangement issue always blew me away

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If SF really did offer 4 picks, including this year’s #3 overall and another 1st down the road, Green Bay is dumb for not taking it. That team is trash without him and might as well rebuild if he’s that pissed about being there. Also, their coach and GM are terrible.
You are contradicting yourself.

1. Are Packers coaches and GM really dumb when they recognize they are toast without Rodgers and this resisting trade
2. The GM and coach who put together 26-6 record after Rodgers floundering under McCarthy' late years.
3. Are they worse then your Keim and Cliff?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The fact that the Packers have only won one SB with Rodgers as their QB speaks oh so loudly that their FO sucks. I truly believe that Rodgers is better than Brady but have only have won 1 SB compared to what the Pats have done.

The Packers have wasted the career of won of the greatest QB's to ever play the game.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I would have thought Jim my G.... two firsts and a second would get a deal done

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You are contradicting yourself.

1. Are Packers coaches and GM really dumb when they recognize they are toast without Rodgers and this resisting trade
2. The GM and coach who put together 26-6 record after Rodgers floundering under McCarthy' late years.
3. Are they worse then your Keim and Cliff?

1) They’re toast regardless. At least if they trade him, they get something back instead of him being a distraction or retiring.

2) Yes, the GM and coach having the best QB in the NFL.

3) Every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Keim is a damn good GM, it’s just cool for the liberals to cry about him on here. Kliff def sucks a good bit of the time but I think the team knew there would be a learning curve with him. They said they wanted him as OC but didn’t want him stolen after a few years to become a HC somewhere. Believe it or not, people that work hard at their jobs (like Kliff who obviously does) tend to get better at them over time. LaFluer (sp?) is an utter moron.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
1) They’re toast regardless. At least if they trade him, they get something back instead of him being a distraction or retiring.

2) Yes, the GM and coach having the best QB in the NFL.

3) Every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Keim is a damn good GM, it’s just cool for the liberals to cry about him on here. Kliff def sucks a good bit of the time but I think the team knew there would be a learning curve with him. They said they wanted him as OC but didn’t want him stolen after a few years to become a HC somewhere. Believe it or not, people that work hard at their jobs (like Kliff who obviously does) tend to get better at them over time. LaFluer (sp?) is an utter moron.

:biglaugh:

I mean, I think the first part alone is funny, but what does liberal vs conservative have anything whatsoever to do with Keim? Are you going to start ranting about snowflakes and SJWs?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s quietly gone under the radar with a great deal of drama. Estranged from family. Toxic relationship with Olivia Munn. And that talk of his bizarre relationship with his assistant. The estrangement issue always blew me away

oh I think he’s a total dirtbag but nobody ever calls him out on it.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
1)

Wait, what does that have to do with any of this?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard