OT - Raising money for a good cause

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Sorry for yet another OT thread in the Cards forum, but this is far more important than me being back and the fact Cheese hasn't killed me (yet).

My sister is running a deal through the end of August on all of her jewelry she makes by hand, where $10 out of every item purchased, regardless of price $30-67, will go to Best Friends Animal Society. (Who for some reason isn't advertising or mentioning this anywhere, which is why I am reaching out to ASFN.....kinda got the idea from JerseyGirl)

So if you want jewelry for yourself, have a sister, mother, grandmother, girlfriend, fiancée, wife, or anyone else that has a birthday or anniversary coming up. Take a look at the site and see if there isn't something that catches your eye and know that $10 is gonna go to a good cause. Any help from all of you to get this out publicly (feel free to share the link to anyone you know)....lets try to raise a bunch of money for this shelter. (Because with everything being on sale, free shipping and $10 of profit going to the charity, there are actually a couple items that she will make less than $1 on, and because they are all handmade to request....this isn't to make money for her, it's for the cause)

You must be registered for see images attach

Ann Revere Jewelry <----- click here for the story

Ann Revere Jewelry <----- click here to buy stuff :)

PS- If there is enough interest in Cardinals charms or colors or any combination being added, she will make it happen, shoot me a PM with what you are looking for getting. (Her husband is from Seattle, so it would kill him to have her selling BIRDGANG merchandise! :D )

PPS - If anyone has a charity or cause they would like put in the rotation (every month, sometimes 2-3mo depending on the charity, my sister donates 10% of her profits to a charity/cause) and if there is one that you would like added. Purchase something and/or post it in here. When the time comes to start determining the month for the it, we can start discussing how to maximize money that is donated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BirdMan21

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
My sister is going to look into Cards charms and all the legal side of selling them, if she can she will take custom orders for anyone that wants something for themselves and/or their kids too.

Thanks to everyone who at least clicked thru to the site to look.....I got a call from her at 7am when she woke up going, "I am guessing Arizona Sports Fans Network can probably be attributed to you huh?" (But I actually had to give JerseyGirl credit for the idea :) )

Here is the link to her product line, first was to the story

http://annreverejewelry.bigcartel.com/products

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard