OT: McDaniels to spurn Colts?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Bill probably cost his team this time winning the super bowl over his stubbornness not to play Butler. Whatever his personal reason we will never really know. But he wins because he is the ultimate guru at making halftime adjustments. Refusing to play Butler kept him from making the adjustments he would have in other games. I think he put his ego above his team winning the game. Maybe it is time for him to go. He and his ego has gotten to be bigger than the game and is affecting his judgement now.
that's an interesting point. I do wonder what happened there. I watched the 30/30 two Bills episode. Interesting ...I always thought that parcells was the stubborn one that would let his emotions affect his game day decisions. But when you win as much as the patriots do it's hard to question anything the guy does. hell he just coached in another superbowl. I do think he was outcoached, but it was still very close. let's see Pederson do it year after year now...

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score

I agree. If you really pay attention to what he did with parcells it is nothing short of amazing how great of a coach this guy is. I think NE would still win this much with another top calibre QB. People forget football is a team sport and you need someone to lead the entire team not just the offense.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bruce Arians comes back now to save Colts?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
that dude is a jackass and an idiot...I honestly hope when billy B retires they kick him to the curb so he has a chance to feel what he has done to other coaches.
he is on the top of the list for coaches with piss poor character.... that poo is truly dispicable...two guys are now without job prospects because this guy is a worthless piece of poo...wow.
he could have easily taken that job and only signed a two year deal,...then gone back to the pats when billy B retires....

the coolest thing right now would be if bellicheat quit at NE and took the job at Indy, lol...that would be funny as all hell

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not professional, red flag for McDaniels
Got an agreement, they even announced the introductory press conference and he withdrawn from head coach job

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
That's awkward. Colts are in a bad spot. Can they sue McDouchebag?

Considering that he was capable of doing this they probably dodged a bullet in the long run. He's definitely an offensive wiz but it would be difficult for him to lead a team if the offense spudders. Belichick might even know that he'd fail if he retired and McDaniels took over. I wouldn't put it past Bill.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a freaking douche. He better hope he gets that NE job when Bill kicks the coaching bucket because the rest of the league prob won’t touch him with a ten foot pole after this.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk