OT: Fields to Steelers

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
A college kid caring so much about winning that he cries after s loss doesn't bother me at all. Why would it?
The alternative universe take is that he was crying because of how it made him look bad vs the team losing. All of the dudes who would have gone to Caleb’s birthday party were left in Oklahoma. I have concerns about Caleb and have long stated I would not take him 1.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The alternative universe take is that he was crying because of how it made him look bad vs the team losing. All of the dudes who would have gone to Caleb’s birthday party were left in Oklahoma. I have concerns about Caleb and have long stated I would not take him 1.
Then you shouldn't

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Basically more than half the fans do not want Caleb, which is the right take and wanted to trade back a spot or two and take MHJr and that is just done. Then you add on they all thought they were getting a great pick for Fields it's the Rosen / Murray debate x1000
I don't blame them. I don't care what anyone says they could have got more for fields just by waiting - and they should have.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If peeing your pants is cool, I am Miles Davis:
You must be registered for see images attach

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
In fairness, I fully believe that the dude that bawls to his mommy after a loss isn't leading a team of men.

Caleb Williams has immense bust risk. He's confirmed everything the Anti Kyler crowd suspected of him.
I honey think that Caleb will never live up to the hype, but I also think he has the highest floor.

I'm a big fan of Drake Maye, but I can see why he might not work out. Caleb and Drake both have tremendous upside because they both have special traits.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
The Bears didn't want to pay Fields and hope he improves. Many of us didn't want to pay Kyler...and he had shown more than Fields before getting paid.

I don't blame the bears at all. If you aren't 100% sure you have the guy....and you have the #1 overall pick...you need to change gears and draft someone who could your franchise QB.

Now, I personally think Maye is the guy out of this draft...but so be it. Williams with DJ Moore and maybe Nabers or Bowers at #9....that's a solid offense to build on.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
In fairness, I fully believe that the dude that bawls to his mommy after a loss isn't leading a team of men.

Caleb Williams has immense bust risk. He's confirmed everything the Anti Kyler crowd suspected of him.
I'm getting the feeling that Caleb is going to be the next Ryan Leaf.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard