OT- cuts by other teams that intrigue you. Yah! or nah!

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That’s just off potential & hype. He’s still raw. Tristan Wirfs, Iowa’s OT, is much better than him.
I’ve just recently seen Wirfs on mocks and from what I’ve read on him he has potential to be Top 10 pick but so does Little. I’ve read more on his teammate Jackson but Little and Thomas are the most talked about. Plus Wirfs is a RT prospect, Little is a LT which we will desperately need next year.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve just recently seen Wirfs on mocks and from what I’ve read on him he has potential to be Top 10 pick but so does Little. I’ve read more on his teammate Jackson but Little and Thomas are the most talked about. Plus Wirfs is a RT prospect, Little is a LT which we will desperately need next year.
Yea, because Little was a big time prospect coming out of HS & still living off of hype. Unless he improves dramatically this season, I’d be livid if we draft Little anywhere in round 1. His technique is still sloppy.

Wirfs has played LT at times & has flourished there just like he has at RT.

We’re going to need both most likely. Gilbert is on the last year of his contract as well.

Andrew Thomas in round 1 & Lucas Niang in round 2 is what I’m banking on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard