Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cam not getting vaccinated probably why Pats cut him & did not keep him as backup

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oof. Cam has a huge ego. That's gonna hurt.

I'm amazed they didn't keep him as depth. I assume they told him they were going with Mac and he demanded to be released.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oof. Cam has a huge ego. That's gonna hurt.

I'm amazed they didn't keep him as depth. I assume they told him they were going with Mac and he demanded to be released.

Maybe they just gave him an opportunity to start somewhere else

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe they just gave him an opportunity to start somewhere else
My guess is much like Brit… As soon as they told him he was not going to start it went sour and had no choice but to release hhim… We’ve seen how he pouts in the past when things don’t go his way…

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He didn't look great last year. How embarrassing for him though. A few days ago I read where he stated he is the starting QB. Also, a couple days ago Belicheck said "Cam's our starting quarterback, I think I've said that,"..........then gets cut.

YIKES!

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My guess is much like Brit… As soon as told him he was going to start it went sour and had no choice but to release him him… We’ve seen how he pouts in the past when things don’t go his way…

Well, I saw a number of interviews with him over the past month and got the impression that he was prepared to fit in. Perhaps Coach B. recognizes that Cam is simply not the ideal backup and doesn't want MAC to be constantly looking over his shoulder.

Doubt that CAM is out of work for very long.

Can he play CB? (lol)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would be perfect for our offense and a better number 2 if Murray went down.

I wouldn't want him in the locker room. He's a distraction. You don't dress like that without constantly wanting the limelight.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
From a football perspective, there is a lesson for Murray from Cam's career for longevity.

Unless a QB masters reading defenses and throwing the ball accurately, the QB is only as good as his athleticism. This is why it is so important starting this year to see Murray process the defense and starting using his arm more and more...... This applies to Lamar as well.

One more notio, 20 out of last 21 superbowls were won by QBs who use their arms first and legs next.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
From a football perspective, there is a lesson for Murray from Cam's career for longevity.

Unless a QB masters reading defenses and throwing the ball accurately, the QB is only as good as his athleticism. This is why it is so important starting this year to see Murray process the defense and starting using his arm more and more...... This applies to Lamar as well.

One more notio, 20 out of last 21 superbowls were won by QBs who use their arms first and legs next.

Lol

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Cam not getting vaccinated probably why Pats cut him & did not keep him as backup
There are a lot of starting QBs, reportedly, that aren't vaccinated. It's still one position that will probably freak head coaches out the most.. because they have to test daily, including on game days... And they could test positive on a game day and be out immediately.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
by all accounts his teammates love him no matter where he has been

you sounding real salty

What has who the players like and what is good for the locker room got to do with each other?

Why would you want a young starting QB in Kyler Murray and a backup who's all about himself and "Look at me! Look at me!"?

The best franchise in the NFL didn't want that for their young QB, why would we?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose