OT: Browns planning to cut OBJ tomorrow unless something changes

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

As long as the Rams or Packers dont get him we should be ok.

Even though they dont factor in the playoff picture yet I hope the Seahawks dont get him either.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I sure hope the Rams or Packers don't snatch him up? The Rams probably have enough weapons already but I can see the Packers snatching him up. I have no idea what either team has available cap wise? I've heard the Bucs could take a look at him but I really don't see that happening. They have enough weapons already so he wouldn't get his targets & could become a cancer in the locker room? However, they seem to be dealing well with Antonio Brown so who knows lol?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone snatch him up… oft injured.... doesn’t seem to get along in either organization he’s been in? What’s the draw? A couple of good seasons 3+ years ago and one super highlight reel catch 8 years ago?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why would anyone snatch him up… oft injured.... doesn’t seem to get along in either organization he’s been in? What’s the draw? A couple of good seasons 3+ years ago and one super highlight reel catch 8 years ago?
I think in the right environment he can still be good.

hope packers don’t get him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This dude made 1 great catch on Monday night football 5 years ago and nothing’s gone right since.

Great empty stats for a minute but injuries and he just can’t seem to get along with anyone wherever he goes

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He will destroy any team that gets him

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He wants touches but isnt consistent enough

granted. Baker has his limits as a qb

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
This dude made 1 great catch on Monday night football 5 years ago and nothing’s gone right since.

Great empty stats for a minute but injuries and he just can’t seem to get along with anyone wherever he goes

That catch was his rookie year. He was arguably the best WR in the league the next two until he went full diva and started getting injured. Something is just off with him.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tom Brady is a fan…

That catch was his rookie year. He was arguably the best WR in the league the next two until he went full diva and started getting injured. Something is just off with him.
I will say right team and QB can change things.

Antonio Brown legit looks like the best wr in Tampa. AB was better than OBJ before the meltdown. Still between washed Eli and inconsistent Baker (with him) its not like he's been in the best spot.

People thought AJ Green was washed until he joined us.

I could see him playing great with Mahomes.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's not getting claimed. Not because he's not good enough, but because he almost certainly wants to hit FA and any team that claims him will have a no show. I'm sure his agent will put that out there.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will say right team and QB can change things.

Antonio Brown legit looks like the best wr in Tampa. AB was better than OBJ before the meltdown. Still between washed Eli and inconsistent Baker (with him) its not like he's been in the best spot.

People thought AJ Green was washed until he joined us.

I could see him playing great with Mahomes.

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with OBJ from an ability perspective. I expect on the right team he would be a top 5 WR again.

I don't see him with Mahomes though. OBJ wants to be the man, and with Tyreek there he can't be that. Somewhere like the Colts, Ravens, Raiders, Pats, and Falcons would be good fits. Teams with good QB's but weak WR's.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ravens, Steelers or Chiefs would be my guess. But I wouldn't doubt the Seahawks making a big push for OBJ.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
When he get's released....... the Lions should take him. haha

Chiefs, Rams, Bengals, Steelers, or Vikings.

That's my guess.

p.s. I would take him.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When he get's released....... the Lions should take him. haha

Chiefs, Rams, Bengals, Steelers, or Vikings.

That's my guess.

p.s. I would take him.
Why would the Bengals take him?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Russell Wilson won’t be in Seattle next year so I’m fine with that.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ask Antonio Brown / Moss at the Patriots.

These troubled guys can usually find the juice for one / two seasons on a reclamation before they flame out again

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard