OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
10/3/19, 8:17 AM
On #Vikings WR Stefon Diggs: His frustration with the organization has been palpable. He was not at practice yesterday for non-injury reasons. Teammates are left wondering if he wants to be there. The team is adamant he is not available for a trade, barring some massive deal.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kirk Cousins really broke this locker room
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kirk Cousins really broke this locker room
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Mike Zimmer is trying to bring back the 86 Bears offense. The problem is that they have a ton of money invested in two WRs and the current rules almost make it impossible to have a dominant defense without also having an offense that makes the other team one dimensional.

Also...I would love to have Diggs in this offense.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Mike Zimmer is trying to bring back the 86 Bears offense. The problem is that they have a ton of money invested in two WRs and the current rules almost make it impossible to have a dominant defense without also having an offense that makes the other team one dimensional.

Also...I would love to have Diggs in this offense.

I'd trade a 2nd and another pick in a heartbeat for Diggs.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Idk about Diggs. He is injured too often for my liking. Played no more than 13 games in his 4 seasons, but the truth is he was hampered in about a third of them. Exceeded 1,000 yards just once, and even that was barely. Great route runner down the field and excels with double moves. But he isn't a chain mover or big yac guy. I'd rather get another chain mover beside Fitz and a downfield threat with size. Diggs is not what we need.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Idk about Diggs. He is injured too often for my liking. Played no more than 13 games in his 4 seasons, but the truth is he was hampered in about a third of them. Exceeded 1,000 yards just once, and even that was barely. Great route runner down the field and excels with double moves. But he isn't a chain mover or big yac guy. I'd rather get another chain mover beside Fitz and a downfield threat with size. Diggs is not what we need.
He is an outside WR who can run every route on the route tree, and can create separation without needing to be schemed to do so. He is exactly what this offense needs.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Diggs has played with bum QBs & the biggest bum of them all, Kirk Cousins. While also sharing the ball with another very good WR in Thielen.