OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DeDe Westbrook possesses hands of stone. If he could catch the damn ball this would be a blowout. 3 drops, 2 for TDs coulda beens.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Isn't Ramsey a 1 year rental for another team. If Jax makes the deal with Dolphins, rather than a contender, that #1 compensation is a top 5 , if it is the Fins pick and not one of the 1s Fins picked up from Houston.

Last edited:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Yeah, well it beats not getting to play at all - and no good team is going to let Rosen be their starter. This is his last chance whether he likes it or not.
While you need to eventually get the chance this situation might be the one time that he would be better off on the bench. Miami isn't even trying to be competetive right now and thus it is highly unlikely that even if he is a good QB that he is going to look like one in that offense. In all likelihood he is just going to take a beating while putting up poor stats and potentially ruining any future chance at being a long term starter in the league.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope Josh does well but I don't see how he's going to with that roster around him. He's going to get killed back there, look bad and be on his 3rd team next year in all likelihood.

I'll hold out hope he plays well but I'm not sure sure there's many young QB's who could do well in that situation.

I'm convinced we made the right decision to take Murray now, but I still pull for Josh to play well

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I hope Josh does well but I don't see how he's going to with that roster around him. He's going to get killed back there, look bad and be on his 3rd team next year in all likelihood.

I'll hold out hope he plays well but I'm not sure sure there's many young QB's who could do well in that situation.

I'm convinced we made the right decision to take Murray now, but I still pull for Josh to play well

Agree with you and CardsDbacksSuns 100% that this is bad spot for Rosen. Maybe somehow he makes something out of it.

Its funny that I find I'm rooting pretty hard for him now. The pro football gods have been especially cruel to Josh, to the point where he's now kind of a tragic hero.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
55m

Chargers’ RB Melvin Gordon’s holdout could soon be coming to an end, though no final decisions have made when to report, per league sources. He had planned to return at some point in October, but could soon be moving up his reporting date.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson