OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Peter Schrager from NFL Network always seems to have a good vibe regarding the Cardinals and the draft. He predicted the trade down and back up for Paris last year.

He just predicted that Cards trade with the Giants and we take Odunze. Doesn’t mention trade compensation.
Yeah, he's definitely connected and this is a very plausible scenario.

Can certainly believe that the Daniel Jones experiment is over with all the injuries and inconsistent play.

No MHJ but also less risk then moving out of the top 10. I get the rationale.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This was a weird one. Didn’t love a bunch of choices so was forced into choosing three receivers higher than wanted. But I guess if there was ever a draft to load up on receivers it’s this one. I’ll take this ********* (MHJ, mconkey, Coleman) over Isabella, butler and keesean).

You must be registered for see images attach

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
This was a weird one. Didn’t love a bunch of choices so was forced into choosing three receivers higher than wanted. But I guess if there was ever a draft to load up on receivers it’s this one. I’ll take this ********* (MHJ, mconkey, Coleman) over Isabella, butler and keesean).

I thought Butler was going to be a beast…

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Craziest one yet. Trade down with minny (4 for 11,23 and 2025 1st) and back up with Atlanta (11,23 for 8). And drake maye fell so far I said, wth. So we come away with the following plus minny’s #1 in 2025.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Craziest one yet. Trade down with minny (4 for 11,23 and 2025 1st) and back up with Atlanta (11,23 for 8). And drake maye fell so far I said, wth. So we come away with the following plus minny’s #1 in 2025.
Trade Murray then.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I thought this quote was interesting. He used 2 verys.

“There is information that can leak out of the organizations to give insight about what a team is going to do,” he said. “I think it’s a little early for that, but when you get into the last 12 or less hours before the draft, sometimes that information can be very, very accurate and helpful.”

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard