OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The Giants will end up at #3 if they trade up which is fine by me. The people thinking McCarthy is going top-5 are getting hoodwinked.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trevor Sikkema,PFF, said he heard a rumor at the combine of the Vikings trading up to 3 for JJ McCarthy.

Joe Alt in play for going at 4 to the Cards. He still leans Marvin at 4 as of now though.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Fairly confident that the Commanders will take Daniels and the Pats go with Maye.

Hard not to think one of the reasons they hired Kliff is because he's used to dealing with undersized mobile rookie QB's.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Fairly confident that the Commanders will take Daniels and the Pats go with Maye.

Hard not to think one of the reasons they hired Kliff is because he's used to dealing with undersized mobile rookie QB's.
Daniels is not undersized, just lean. He was skinny @ ASU. He put on weight @ LSU and I'm sure can put on more. Maye is the best QB in this class IMO

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Daniels is at least 6’3?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Daniels is not undersized, just lean. He was skinny @ ASU. He put on weight @ LSU and I'm sure can put on more. Maye is the best QB in this class IMO
Did he fix him throwing motion when he got to LSU? I never saw an NFL arm as ASU with that long winded release.

And yes, I'm a scorn ex! ;)

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Heard Albeet Breer say the Cardinals were happy that MHJ was focusing on football in CA and not prepping for the combine. Said MHJ wants to hit the road with a headstart at minicamp and OTAs in May. (Already acting like a pro)

It made me want him even more as a Cardinal.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Heard Albeet Breer say the Cardinals were happy that MHJ was focusing on football in CA and not prepping for the combine. Said MHJ wants to hit the road with a headstart at minicamp and OTAs in May. (Already acting like a pro)

It made me want him even more as a Cardinal.
They should send Rondale out here to Cali, so he can conveniently fumble his playbook.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is going to look hella dumb when Pennix runs a 4.9.

He reminds me more of Rodney Peete than Michael Vick.
Kedon Slovis trained with them and he said Penix ran faster at the pre-combine. Slovis ran a 4.6 at the pre-combine and a 4.56 at the actual combine.

I very much doubt 4.4. However, guys like Jordan Love ran a 4.5 even though he's not a runner.