Opening Weekend Pac-10

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by WizardOfAz
Overall, the conference looked pretty good.

Huge win by USC.

Thought Washington might be more competitive.

USC dominated for sure. I give them alot of credit but I am veru disappointed in Auburn's effort. They are supposed to be a national power (TSN had them ranked preseason #1) and not only did they get demolished but they got shutout AT HOME. Truly pathetic. I disagreed the entire time with Auburn being ranked so high since I don't even buy they are the best team in the SEC. Look to Athens or Baton Rouge for that.

Wiz, I agree I thought Washington was going to alot more competitive in that game. Ohio St. basically crushed them...score was closer than actual game IMO. OSU proved it didn't need Clarett to win a tough game. Clarett had better realize now, he needs Ohio St more than Ohio St needs him...JMHO.

Oregon. First please ditch the hideous yellow unis. They went into one of the toughest places to play and throttled Miss St. For awhile there it looked like Oregon was laying down with the big lead but they got their reality check and laid a piunding on MSU.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZCB, I agree with every point you made. Auburn was waaay overrated and once their run game was stuffed, they had nothing else to try.

As an Irish fan and ASU fan, USC scares me. They look like a throwback to the dominant USC teams of the 70's and 80's. I hated to watch that thrashing.

And that stinking trojan band drives me nuts.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skkorpion
AZCB, I agree with every point you made. Auburn was waaay overrated and once their run game was stuffed, they had nothing else to try.

As an Irish fan and ASU fan, USC scares me. They look like a throwback to the dominant USC teams of the 70's and 80's. I hated to watch that thrashing.

And that stinking trojan band drives me nuts.

Skkorp, I really thought USC was over-rated...until I saw what they did to Auburn. I mean they simply beat them senseless and then for fun slapped them around a little bit. Now all of a sudden they sure have my attention.

I think anyone who has USC on their schedule this year will have to bring their A game...and even that might not be enough.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard