On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about the new Matrix movie?

1-10, how excited are you about the new Matrix movie?

Votes: 3 16.7%

Votes: 1 5.6%

Votes: 2 11.1%

Votes: 2 11.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 16.7%

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I didn't really like the first one, so I'll put a 2. I didn't understand anything but thats probably cause I went to the bathroom and when I came back 10 minutes later (long line ;)) I had no idea what was going on. And I never went back or rented the movie to see what it was all about.

OP
OP
M

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz
I thought this was for discussing the Cardinals. Isn't there another forum for movies?

OMG, when did everyone become such forum nazzi's? Give me a break, it's the F'ing offseason. Give me a break new-be!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mdsisquo -- ya shoulda put some minus numbers in there bucko so us real men could vote. Me and the Duke like movies where the men stand toe-ta-toe and nose-ta-nose. When the fists and beer bottles start aflyin, and the drenilyn starts pumpin, you get to see what a real movie is like. None of that there jumping and feet kicking crap, jus real he-man fightin :D

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by az643dp
I agree that these movie threads are annoying.

YOU GUYS...we have a MOVIE BOARD, please go use it instead of here, that's why we made it.

Just take a few extra seconds out of your day, scroll down the board and NOTICE all the other forums...wow, cool aren't they?

lol

Mike

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by 40yearfan
mdsisquo -- ya shoulda put some minus numbers in there bucko so us real men could vote. Me and the Duke like movies where the men stand toe-ta-toe and nose-ta-nose. When the fists and beer bottles start aflyin, and the drenilyn starts pumpin, you get to see what a real movie is like. None of that there jumping and feet kicking crap, jus real he-man fightin :D

I was always taught by my instructors, that if you want to kick somebody in the head. Take him down then jump on his face. But then I never was very flexible.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson