Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bengals already sent jerseys to Burrow and his family...why freaking wait?

From the story they had about Murray he knew the day before he was going to be our #1...Yet the NFL still has teams take up clock time.

so stupid!

Money.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
JFC, you would expect, without having an in-person draft, this idiotic "pick is in, but they won't announce it" BS would be over. Apparently not!

The NFL is absolutely making a hash of what could have been a unique experience.

Johninromania

Veteran
Reaction score
JFC, you would expect, without having an in-person draft, this idiotic "pick is in, but they won't announce it" BS would be over. Apparently not!

The NFL is absolutely making a hash of what could have been a unique experience.
It’s the NFL, doing things right for the last ten years isn’t in there forte. There living off what that built from the previous 50 years.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Honestly, this is probably the last year I watch the draft. I don't care about overblown presentations, events, or any of this crap. Give me the draft picks, talk about the picks until the next pick is in, then EFFING ANNOUNCE THE NEXT GD PICK!!!

I've pretty much got it muted and am listening to an audiobook to mark the time between announced picks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard