Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bengals are about to draft a bust... a true one year wonder since he played QB :)
from 6th rounder to #1 in one season one year wonder, there are scouts that find Tua be the better QB ... but we will see.

For now the tape looks great, I'm not sold that he is that big upgrade from Andy Dalton.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Honestly, this is probably the last year I watch the draft. I don't care about overblown presentations, events, or any of this crap. Give me the draft picks, talk about the picks until the next pick is in, then EFFING ANNOUNCE THE NEXT GD PICK!!!

I've pretty much got it muted and am listening to an audiobook to mark the time between announced picks.
Yeah, the Redskin pick is in but we are still waiting

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
from 6th rounder to #1 in one season one year wonder, there are scouts that find Tua be the better QB ... but we will see.

For now the tape looks great, I'm not sold that he is that big upgrade from Andy Dalton.
ESPN with hyperbole just compared him to Tom freaking Brady... great kid but I think this pick is loaded with bustifications

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't understand why there is such an effort to stretch out the time of the picks, to hide everything so carefully to create a 'reveal' moment, and then just cut to the kid on the phone before the pick is announced. What a deflation of excitement. It's worse than that idiot Schefter tweeting out every single pick a minute early every year.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard