Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
NFL Network, ESPN, ABC 8PM est - 5PM AZ time

I just put official to sound important lol
I actually just thought it would be fun to all be in here for not just our pick but to guess other picks and discuss em

Last edited:

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Personally I wonder if boards are going to leak...

Yesterday I saw something on ESPN or NFLN where they had a GM showing his setup.

He was showcasing the front two monitors were going to be his boards and I immediately went, uh-oh.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott bordow
⁦‪@sbordow‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

We mentioned the Jets as a possible trade partner with Arizona a few weeks ago. Don't think Cardinals would get 2nd-round pick, however, for moving down just three spots.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't get it, so many teams want to move up to 7 or 8 and since 4-5 team are trying to get there, you would think that at least one has to overpay balantly...

So if that is true, that Atlanta, Jets, Raiders, Jaguars than this trade isn't about what the value is, but what the spot is valued by you, and that means, at least a 2nd rounder from Atlanta and then the rest has to get over that, and so at the end it could be 2nd + 4th rounder or something like that by Atlanta.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
⁦‪@AdamSchefter‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Here’s something worth monitoring tonight: Jaguars’ GM Dave Caldwell just called Lions’ GM Bob Quinn about this evening’s picks, per source.

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I've been watching some of the pre Draft shows and you'd think with the $$$ the NFL makes they'd be able to do these video conferences with no audio lag lol
It's gonna be fun anyway since all I've watched is old games for a week haha

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
11th pick would be perfect if jets would deal with us. We could get Lamb and 68 at worst. But I would not do it if Simmons was available.