Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t see a Pace in this draft. Too many closely rated OTs for someone this early to move up.
^^ This. The only point i can see for this rumor, is to trick the Chargers into being complacent and staying put at 6, so the Dolphins can get their QB at 5. Or, to keep the Chargers from driving up the price of the #3 pick by trying to outbid the Dolphins for their choice of QB. :shrug:

...dave

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Good reason to watch NFL Network
Oh thank God I thought they were going to join forces and make it all on one channel
I just looked it up and updated the original post

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I didn’t even think of that, you could be right, there may be no escaping the Booger
Lol

Found this

Trey Wingo will host all three days of ESPN's NFL Draft coverage and will be joined remotely by analysts Mel Kiper Jr., Louis Riddick and Booger McFarland. NFL Network host Rich Eisen and analysts Daniel Jeremiah, Michael Irvin and Kurt Warner will also contribute remotely.

Last edited:

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Michael Silver
@MikeSilver
· 8m
The Ravens, according to multiple sources, were one of the teams that made a run at DeAndre Hopkins before the Texans traded him to Arizona. If they draft a receiver tonight, it won't be a huge surprise.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
scott bordow
⁦‪@sbordow‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

We mentioned the Jets as a possible trade partner with Arizona a few weeks ago. Don't think Cardinals would get 2nd-round pick, however, for moving down just three spots.
This would be ideal. Especially if they could squeeze a second out of them.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
2m

Bengals president Mike Brown officially welcomed LSU QB Joe Burrow to Cincinnati on Wednesday, one day before the Draft. Brown sent Burrow a letter that said, amongst other things, that he looks forward “to building championship football teams with you for many years to come.”

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Lots of lies and misinformation leading up to the draft, it’s crazy how teams use the media to create confusion.

The only thing that’s is a lock is Burrow going #1

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFL Network, ESPN, ABC 8PM est - 5PM AZ time

I just put official to sound important lol
I actually just thought it would be fun to all be in here for not just our pick but to guess other picks and discuss em
The NFLNet coverage got old, and I switched over to ESPN.