Official 2019 Free Agency

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally agree, I think his best quality is rushing the passer. I was saying last week we should go after him as Chandlers sack mate & laughed at.

The few games he was used a lot outside he was very good last year. He was all over the field against our Cards last year rushing from the outside in both the run & passing game. That day caught my eye & im all in with ya Lager
people have been talking about suggs as a rotational player for a week or two, not sure why you think its unique or that you were laughed at for it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If rumors are true (where is Harry right now?!)...Mosely would be coming with Suggs.

there were rumors that players thought so too but ultimately, if Mosley wants 16m a year hes not coming here IMO. I like Mosley a lot but im not going to cripple the team with that kind of deal.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
there were rumors that players thought so too but ultimately, if Mosley wants 16m a year hes not coming here IMO. I like Mosley a lot but im not going to cripple the team with that kind of deal.

There’s about 6 teams that want him so he won’t be cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
17 of NFL networks top 20 FA’s Are still available… Things are not moving as fast and frenzied as one might think.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Building through the draft has never been more important than right now.

Crazy money...when does this bubble burst/how can this be sustainable?