Official 2019 Free Agency

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
He would play 3-4 OLB opposite Chandler Jones and be a stud like at UCLA. Media keeps saying he’s a 43 DE or 34 ILB, which is flat out ignorant.
I am not saying that he can't play as a 3-4 OLB, but he played in a 4-3 with Minn as an OLB, not as an edge rusher...if he was a light 4-3 DE, I would see the fit...but it would be challenging to make the move as it stands.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If Alexander got that big of a contract...... Mosley is going to get a huge offer. We are probably not going to pay that much for an ILB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nor should the Cardinals.

Kwon Alexander was massively overpaid.

Most of these contracts are horrible.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colts have 100 m and have not signed anybody. I’m surprised the Steelers haven’t gone after tevin Coleman and set the market which will be less than what Bell is dreaming about.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
12 PB safeties available this off season.... That’s crazy..

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He would play 3-4 OLB opposite Chandler Jones and be a stud like at UCLA. Media keeps saying he’s a 43 DE or 34 ILB, which is flat out ignorant.
I totally agree, I think his best quality is rushing the passer. I was saying last week we should go after him as Chandlers sack mate & laughed at.

The few games he was used a lot outside he was very good last year. He was all over the field against our Cards last year rushing from the outside in both the run & passing game. That day caught my eye & im all in with ya Lager