ODDS that VJ is the DC in 2023

Select the % (probability) that VJ remains the CARDS defensive Coordinator in 2023.

• 0%

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • 100%

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • 90%

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 80%

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 70%

• 60%

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 50%

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • 40%

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 30%

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • 20%

• 10%

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vance lost his best 2 assistants, 4 total, and one has Billy Davis left. If they force him back in next year, it would be surprising.

OP
OP
QuebecCard

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
QUESTION: Did the CARDS give VJ permission to seek other employment?

If not, that is telling, as are the staffers who've moved on. Had their contracts expired? Did they leave because VJ told them he'd be rejigging the position coaches or did they seek other jobs because they don't expect VJ to survive the upcoming changes?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
QUESTION: Did the CARDS give VJ permission to seek other employment?

If not, that is telling, as are the staffers who've moved on. Had their contracts expired? Did they leave because VJ told them he'd be rejigging the position coaches or did they seek other jobs because they don't expect VJ to survive the upcoming changes?
I think the Cards held onto him this long, because they didn't know who the HC was going to be. I fully expect the intent was to keep him, if it was Kafka (DC) or Lou (Some random assistant or consultant)...Now that it's Gannon, I'm no so sure he sticks around in any capacity.

OP
OP
QuebecCard

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think the Cards held onto him this long, because they didn't know who the HC was going to be. I fully expect the intent was to keep him, if it was Kafka (DC) or Lou (Some random assistant or consultant)...Now that it's Gannon, I'm no so sure he sticks around in any capacity.

Well, if he doesn't pass muster with Gannon, MB will have to eat another contract as there isn't much available at this point at his level.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I’m not totally sure we should get rid of Joseph. You may do better, but you could certainly do worse.
The crop of DC’s worth considering is now quite a bit smaller than it was a month ago, unless Gannon uses someone from the Iggles. Which would make sense from an odds and logic perspective.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson