OBJ to Rams: Report.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No need to worry about Cam
I say he does play say like 10 snaps. 8 of them he will run and they may throw a wrinkle where he fakes the run and throws deep. I would. I mean he is tough to bring down and he can run the wildcat. They don’t need to throw the playbook at him just say 5 plays. Him and Mcaffrey are a tough combo. We need to stack the box and that is when I think they can throw a deep ball. I think they will give teams problems and will give us some. The key is if we score 31+. We win say 33- (20-24)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes all humor should be eliminated in order to avoid offending anyone determined to be offended
Words matter and suicide rates among women is on a drastic increase with body dysmorphia leading the charge. But tell your jokes, who the f cares if it leads someone to killing themselves.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Cam won't play. He's never played for Rhule or Brady and doesn't know the playbook. At best he would have one day with it.
Yea well he is by far away the best the have eligible

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea well he is by far away the best the have eligible

PJ Walker knowing the playbook is far better than Cam not knowing it. Can't just go out there and say "Just run where you want guy and I'll find one of you".

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PJ Walker knowing the playbook is far better than Cam not knowing it. Can't just go out there and say "Just run where you want guy and I'll find one of you".

It worked in 6th grade recess. "just go out"

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Words matter and suicide rates among women is on a drastic increase with body dysmorphia leading the charge. But tell your jokes, who the f cares if it leads someone to killing themselves.
let's just ban everything for every candy a.. out in the world. A safe space evidently isn't enough

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The thing is no one has the right to big ask me anything. If you don't like what I post block me and you won't see it. No one is the moral decider for me but me. I'm not interested in someone's politically correct crusade. I would suggest to that person that they run along and do their pontificating elsewhere

Reaction score
The thing is no one has the right to big ask me anything. If you don't like what I post block me and you won't see it. No one is the moral decider for me but me. I'm not interested in someone's politically correct crusade. I would suggest to that person that they run along and do their pontificating elsewhere

The point is that there is millions of ways to be funny without making fun of a woman's weight or appearance.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes all humor should be eliminated in order to avoid offending anyone determined to be offended
Yes hyperbole and false equivalents should always be the reply of an embarrassed sod who realizes he is wrong but is determined to deny it publicly.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes hyperbole and false equivalents should always be the reply of an embarrassed sod who realizes he is wrong but is determined to deny it publicly.
Let me explain something to you. I don't care if you are offended. You know why? Because if it wasn't this it would be something else. Every day somebody is trying to find something to be "Triggered " Tomorrow it could be Gumby or My Little Pony for all anybody knows. Fruitcakes are trying to turn the world upside down by getting normal reasonable people to bow down before their politically correct throne that they have sat their butts down on. Alot of insecure people seem to get their self righteousness jollies by trying to vilify people just to get attention for themselves. I got news for you, if you feel unloved guess what? Everybody feels unloved at some point in their lives. You can overcome it or fall by the wayside. I have just as much compassion for the truly sick as anyone but don't come to me with manufactured outrage. I'm not playing that game.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's huge loss for Rams. OBJ can't come close to the blue collar work that Woods does for that team.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Will
will see, not like cam or team does not have experience. Mcaffrey in would help him out, just saying the talent level is humongous - bet they make it happen.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will

will see, not like cam or team does not have experience. Mcaffrey in would help him out, just saying the talent level is humongous - bet they make it happen.
Yeah sorry bud but you’re out of your mind 5 to 7 plays max I bet. He didnt scare me at 100% of plays. Worrying about Cam is silly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard