Niners Vs. Arizona by position

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh please everyone knows what you're doing here so stop hiding behind the guise of "I just wanna talk some football". Total BS. You're whole point has been my team is better than yours, while being on our board. You're blatantly stirring the damn pot for your own stupid amusement so stop acting dumb. No one's buying it. If you're going to do it, at the very least, be a man and stop playing dumb. It's insulting my intelligence and everyone else on this board. Calling you out on your bs is how I show respect to myself and everyone else here so go ahead and find another 49er fan to fanny five with. No one's buying it here and your act is old. Good luck with the five hours sleep. Hope you fail out of school and have to banana hammock strip at the San Fran man bars to keep the rent paid. Troll.

Your so dumb that you prove my point without knowing it...I never insulted anyone personally and I dont think that comparing football teams constitutes that. You on the other hand got all pushed out of shape and attacked me personally. Does this make sense to you or is that Arizona sun frying your brian? Oh and not that you care but I just got my A.A. last week..

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your so dumb that you prove my point without knowing it...I never insulted anyone personally and I dont think that comparing football teams constitutes that. You on the other hand got all pushed out of shape and attacked me personally. Does this make sense to you or is that Arizona sun frying your brian? Oh and not that you care but I just got my A.A. last week..

First, it is You're and not Your.

Second, I was unaware that the Arizona sun fries brians.

:D