Niners Vs. Arizona by position

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Youve been pretty busy polishing a turd on this board the last couple of days. Give it a rest

So what your saying is that Im enjoying talking football with you guys too much?

Are you kidding me

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Youve been pretty busy polishing a turd on this board the last couple of days. Give it a rest

I'm not sure what would be sadder, that 49ertroll has the same amount of posts on a 9er board or that they don't.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So what your saying is that Im enjoying talking football with you guys too much?

Are you kidding me

Im saying posting 45 times/day on any MB is borderline neurotic and even more disturbing when it's on an opponent's board. And this part of the MB is for Cardinal talk. We have a Smack Shack where 49er fans can blow sunshine up each others butts and give false confidence to one another about the following season.

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
I think the common trend we see from you guys (9ers fans) is that you expect us to just bow down( you dont have to bow down just send flowers, thatll do:D) and accept that you guys are the kings of the division when you haven't won anything yet.

You guys expect us to eat up the "Davis and Iupati are awesomeness and are going to be Pro Bowlers right away" schtick. Well reality is most rookie olinemen suck; whether they're drafted in the first round or undrafted free agents. They have to be developed. ( Agreed, but its also true that if NFL scouts deem a G worthy of the first round that historically those gaurds have done well, so Im pretty optimistic! As far as Davis goes, your absolutley right!)

Fact of the matter is:

You guys totally sucked when it counted last year. Those are the times that good teams step up and good coaches excel. The Niners did neither.(sigh....I know...I know)

Yes we have turnover on our team, but there are replacements. Williams and Washington should provide enough in the middle to offset the loss of Dansby. ( You assume much)

Rhodes is a much better coverage safety than Rolle, and probably the best free safety in the NFL West right now( sooo hes a dwarf in a room full of midgets?). Boldin is going to be replaced by a proven player in Steve Breaston( Oh thats why he was number 3 on the depth chart, yeah no dropoff there:rolleyes:) and we also have Early Doucet who has flashed big time potential in big time games (something no Niner has done LOL). ( Theres no way that doucet will get any amount of signifigant P.T. being your O-line is not good enough to give Linehart the time to look off his first two recievers. And secondly I love how yall always ignore crabtree.)

We lost Berry and Okeafor, but DUDE they both were TERRIBLE.(agreed, thats why we got rid of okeafor. Porter is a HUGE upgrade IMO.( I think so to but the fact remains hes at the tail end of his career and its unlikely that he'll produce like last year) Berry may have had 6 sacks, but only 10 total tackles...he offered NOTHING against the run and Okeafor and Berry were TERRIBLE in the playoffs.

We also improved offensive line depth. Rex Hadnot is currently better than any guard in the NFC West according to
http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_...=r&runpasamp;teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1
I'm kinda meh on Alan Faneca, but he adds leadership and depth to the line and that can't be a bad thing.
( Thats never a bad thing and I believe is sometimes underrated. Good pickup but I feel the same way about him as I do Porter.)

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Im saying posting 45 times/day on any MB is borderline neurotic and even more disturbing when it's on an opponent's board. And this part of the MB is for Cardinal talk. We have a Smack Shack where 49er fans can blow sunshine up each others butts and give false confidence to one another about the following season.

I just found this board yesterday and I having fun with something new. Ive never posted on M.B.'s before even though Ive read alot of em.

I get enjoyment by debating...not neccesarily smacking. I like talking football and Ive been home sick the last two days and this has been a great time killer. Buuuttt uhh, thanks for making me feel awesome:raccoon:

I havent insulted you but I guess because Im on your board its ok for you to do it huh?

You knew exactly what this thread was called when you entered and I feel that If I was easy prey we wouldnt be having this convo right now. If I was a betting man I would say that you are a little annoyed that some niner fan is more intelligent than yourself. Not saying I am. But your actions are suspect and leading me to wonder why you'r telling me to leave. I personally relish the chance to talk football with opposing viewpoints.

Why dont you?

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you've got such a great team over there, how come your record has been so crappy?

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just found this board yesterday and I having fun with something new. Ive never posted on M.B.'s before even though Ive read alot of em.

I get enjoyment by debating...not neccesarily smacking. I like talking football and Ive been home sick the last two days and this has been a great time killer. Buuuttt uhh, thanks for making me feel awesome:raccoon:

I havent insulted you but I guess because Im on your board its ok for you to do it huh?

You knew exactly what this thread was called when you entered and I feel that If I was easy prey we wouldnt be having this convo right now. If I was a betting man I would say that you are a little annoyed that some niner fan is more intelligent than yourself. Not saying I am. But your actions are suspect and leading me to wonder why you'r telling me to leave. I personally relish the chance to talk football with opposing viewpoints.

Why dont you?

You are on a Cardinals board. A troll that's home sick for two days is still a troll, not just a guy looking to kill some time. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your overgrown hair jungle of a *****. D bag.

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
You are on a Cardinals board. A troll that's home sick for two days is still a troll, not just a guy looking to kill some time. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your overgrown hair jungle of a *****. D bag.

I have a feeling you dont like me very much...but I gotta say kudos for the insult. :clapping:

Best Ive heard all day. Classy and colorful!

Way to make your momma proud!

TJ

Reaction score

Why dont you?

It's fine that you're on this board, but to be trolling the way you do (and your screen name clearly indicates your intentions) is obnoxious. I relish in intelligent conversation (which includes 98% of the Cards fans on here) but to hear your repetitive banter about how your team is better than ours belongs in a different forum. Take an example from Ronin. He is a 9ers fan (and a Suns fan). He comes on this site to talk football every once in a while. He does not incite riots; but rather he blends into the conversation.

I posted your average post count because it displays your neuroticism. By now, we all get the point. Your "tale of the tape" threads are better suited somewhere else. You can go on a 49er message board and post those there. I recommend that before trolling some other teams board.

Furthermore, if this is the first ever MB you've posted on, that's just sad. Start out with your own kind. I cant understand why this would be your first endeavor in the world of chat. Are you deflecting your lack of confidence in your team towards us? It sure sounds like it.

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
It's fine that you're on this board, but to be trolling the way you do (and your screen name clearly indicates your intentions) is obnoxious. I relish in intelligent conversation (which includes 98% of the Cards fans on here) but to hear your repetitive banter about how your team is better than ours belongs in a different forum. Take an example from Ronin. He is a 9ers fan (and a Suns fan). He comes on this site to talk football every once in a while. He does not incite riots; but rather he blends into the conversation.

I posted your average post count because it displays your neuroticism. By now, we all get the point. Your "tale of the tape" threads are better suited somewhere else. You can go on a 49er message board and post those there. I recommend that before trolling some other teams board.

Furthermore, if this is the first ever MB you've posted on, that's just sad. Start out with your own kind. I cant understand why this would be your first endeavor in the world of chat. Are you deflecting your lack of confidence in your team towards us? It sure sounds like it.

Ouch. Yeah that hurt a little. UUmm why are you taking this so personal bro? Why the vendetta. Im not inciting riots as you claim Im just debating football.

Because I question, your threatened?
BECAUSE I 'M A NINER FAN?

My screen name was supposed to be ironic...clearly that was missed on you.

Im young and I never felt like engaging nor did I have the time, today I did, so I came to my rival teams board to debate football.

I dont know..... but I think that displays confidence in my team and myself. Im vastly in the minority but I show up anyway. I have NO expierence but I already have a few of your own fans telling me they like me and what I bring to the table.

If you go and look at many of my posts I relinquish when it is appropriate to do so and I yield in the face of common sense.

If you go back and read your own post you make a mistake that is crippling to your credibility. You first say "your repetitive banter about how your team is better than ours..." and in the next paragraph you question the confidence in my team "Are you deflecting your lack of confidence in your team towards us?"

If you notice the two are contradictory to each other and leads me to believe that your just hateful. No otherway to put it. You'r mean, rude, insulting and hateful and YOU not I belong in the "smack shack"

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
ughhhhh i hate trolls. go away. you and blowhard just go do just that. pleeeeeeeease

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ouch. Yeah that hurt a little. UUmm why are you taking this so personal bro? Why the vendetta. Im not inciting riots as you claim Im just debating football.

Im young and I never felt like engaging nor did I have the time, today I did, so I came to my rival teams board to debate football.

I dont know..... but I think that displays confidence in my team and myself. Im vastly in the minority but I show up anyway. I have NO expierence but I already have a few of your own fans telling me they like me and what I bring to the table.

If you go and look at many of my posts I relinquish when it is appropriate to do so and I yield in the face of common sense.

If you go back and read your own post you make a mistake that is crippling to your credibility. You first say "your repetitive banter about how your team is better than ours..." and in the next paragraph you question the confidence in my team "Are you deflecting your lack of confidence in your team towards us?"

If you notice the two are contradictory to each other and leads me to believe that your just hateful. No otherway to put it. You'r mean, rude, insulting and hateful and YOU not I belong in the "smack shack"

Look here's the deal, if you actually want to come on here and debate football, fine, but show some respect and you will be met with respect. The way you're coming across is my team is better than yours, how does it feel? and that's not gonna fly over here. So either tone it down or expect that you're supposed "interest in pure football discussion" is going to be met with skepticism and harshness. Class dismissed.

TJ

Reaction score

I didnt "miss on you" (check your grammar) but your irony quickly turned into your first impression.

The two statements I made are one in the same. People who come here who brag and boast and throw dirt are typically the ones who need the most reassurance. You can get that from your own board. You are only going to leave here with bumps and bruises to your ego

Plus, you have already been warned by the head moderator that your threads are probably headed for the Smack Shack.

Am I threatened? No. You've done nothing to intimidate me. I guess maybe I struck a cord with you when I posted your obscene post count in two days and suggested taking a break. As a matter of fact, you took a small post and turned it into a pissing contest with me. And no im not going to go into all of your post. I dont have all day nor the patience.

The bottom line is: you've been called out and you are taking it to heart. Relax, have a beer and go to sleep.

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Look here's the deal, if you actually want to come on here and debate football, fine, but show some respect and you will be met with respect. The way you're coming across is my team is better than yours, how does it feel? and that's not gonna fly over here. So either tone it down or expect that you're supposed "interest in pure football discussion" is going to be met with skepticism and harshness. Class dismissed.

You do realize that all I have to do is click on your name and I can see that you last 5 posts have been personal attacks on me! You actually called me a "D-bag" and made some really off color jokes. My only insult has been that I feel that such and such is better than so and so. I can pull up all my posts and confidently say I have been courteous and respectful. In my opening post I even say I intend to do so.

It is not I who has a lack of respect but you! DO NOT PERSONALLY INSULT ME AGAIN. Because it is not I you have to fear but in the eyes of your brothers you look sad. You embaress them. You should have more respect for yourself and your team and represent them in a way that is deserving.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score

Hey Troll, you still here-----I see you're not being quite truthful to the guys on this thread. You have already forgotten what we talked about yesterday I guess huh? Short attention span? Remember, this is a board where you come to discuss Cardinals Football. You want to discuss Niners ball, you go to a Niners board.

Yes, several of the posters have said that you are a nice fella and that they like you, BUT I saw not one person here that said they liked what you bring to this table. I believe you are stretching the truth again. Does your mom know you are telling those lies again? I think you should get a real good night's sleep, so you can get well and go back to school tomorrow. Have a nice season.

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
I didnt "miss on you" (check your grammar) but your irony quickly turned into your first impression.

The two statements I made are one in the same. People who come here who brag and boast and throw dirt are typically the ones who need the most reassurance. You can get that from your own board. You are only going to leave here with bumps and bruises to your ego

Plus, you have already been warned by the head moderator that your threads are probably headed for the Smack Shack.

Am I threatened? No. You've done nothing to intimidate me. I guess maybe I struck a cord with you when I posted your obscene post count in two days and suggested taking a break. As a matter of fact, you took a small post and turned it into a pissing contest with me. And no im not going to go into all of your post. I dont have all day nor the patience.

The bottom line is: you've been called out and you are taking it to heart. Relax, have a beer and go to sleep.

Theres always a way to tell when someone is losing argument on-line. They insult the other ones grammar.

Our conversation escalated through a classic give and take so dont try to spin this as If I personally attacked you. "As a matter of fact:: thats what I initially accused you of doing! You are twisting the truth and putting a 100 on ten. You engaged me. You looked up me. I talk football. YOU? you talk me! I dont understand why your are getting so butt hurt my presence. If you dontlike it..shhhhh. I dont care. I tried to explain myself but apparently It fell on deaf ears and your heard only what you wanted to hear.

TJ

Reaction score
Theres always a way to tell when someone is losing argument on-line. They insult the other ones grammar.

Huh?? Where can I find this in the message board rule book?

Our conversation escalated through a classic give and take so dont try to spin this as If I personally attacked you. "As a matter of fact:: thats what I initially accused you of doing! You are twisting the truth and putting a 100 on ten. You engaged me. You looked up me. I talk football. YOU? you talk me! I dont understand why your are getting so butt hurt my presence. If you dontlike it..shhhhh. I dont care. I tried to explain myself but apparently It fell on deaf ears and your heard only what you wanted to hear.

Right now, you are just throwing spaghetti on the wall and hope it sticks, because nothing you are saying right now makes sense. As for spinning...all I can say is that you are misinterpreting everything I am telling you. If you dont care so much, why even respond? Why havent you used the "ignore" feature here, which helps filter out those who contribute nothing to the conversation?

BTW, your nonsensical banter has increased your avg. post count...you should be proud

Attachments

• 49ertroll.JPG
    49ertroll.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey Troll, you still here-----I see you're not being quite truthful to the guys on this thread. You have already forgotten what we talked about yesterday I guess huh? Short attention span? Remember, this is a board where you come to discuss Cardinals Football. You want to discuss Niners ball, you go to a Niners board.

Yes, several of the posters have said that you are a nice fella and that they like you, BUT I saw not one person here that said they liked what you bring to this table. I believe you are stretching the truth again. Does your mom know you are telling those lies again? I think you should get a real good night's sleep, so you can get well and go back to school tomorrow. Have a nice season.

First off I wasnt refering to you cat. Secondly If YOU didnt want to discuss your division rival because its to much for you then dont click on a thread that has the word niner in it. Its pretty simple. Look your a nice guy but this honsetly doesnt concern you. Why associate yourself with posters that arent on your level. You have been around long enough Im sure to have learned that you dont judge the fan by their team.

So if you wish to engage in a healthy debate...Im game. But dont create a conflict where there isnt one. By the very nature of division rivals theres conflict and granted always a little friction between fans. But these guys took it to a personal level based purely on the fact that Im a niner fan and not the substance of the posts.

So in summary yes, Im a little surprised to see this type of negativity and level of insults.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
First off I wasnt refering to you cat. Secondly If YOU didnt want to discuss your division rival because its to much for you then dont click on a thread that has the word niner in it. Its pretty simple. Look your a nice guy but this honsetly doesnt concern you. Why associate yourself with posters that arent on your level. You have been around long enough Im sure to have learned that you dont judge the fan by their team.

So if you wish to engage in a healthy debate...Im game. But dont create a conflict where there isnt one. By the very nature of division rivals theres conflict and granted always a little friction between fans. But these guys took it to a personal level based purely on the fact that Im a niner fan and not the substance of the posts.

So in summary yes, Im a little surprised to see this type of negativity and level of insults.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings-----just thought that since you have been home sick for two days, you should rest up and get back to school.

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings-----just thought that since you have been home sick for two days, you should rest up and get back to school.

Yeah my Girls in the bedroom yelling at me the same thing. I should get some sleep gotta be up in 5 hours. Good night boss.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
No more...No less .....decent

Decent ?

The 49'ers are better than that I think. I believe we wil lhave a tight race (hope so at least with out questions we have) in teh NFC West.

Plus the schedule that we both play is ripe for two teams in our division to have 9 or 10 wins or more.

AFC West and NFC South ? Please. We will roll over those divisions.

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You do realize that all I have to do is click on your name and I can see that you last 5 posts have been personal attacks on me! You actually called me a "D-bag" and made some really off color jokes. My only insult has been that I feel that such and such is better than so and so. I can pull up all my posts and confidently say I have been courteous and respectful. In my opening post I even say I intend to do so.

It is not I who has a lack of respect but you! DO NOT PERSONALLY INSULT ME AGAIN. Because it is not I you have to fear but in the eyes of your brothers you look sad. You embaress them. You should have more respect for yourself and your team and represent them in a way that is deserving.

Oh please everyone knows what you're doing here so stop hiding behind the guise of "I just wanna talk some football". Total BS. You're whole point has been my team is better than yours, while being on our board. You're blatantly stirring the damn pot for your own stupid amusement so stop acting dumb. No one's buying it. If you're going to do it, at the very least, be a man and stop playing dumb. It's insulting my intelligence and everyone else on this board. Calling you out on your bs is how I show respect to myself and everyone else here so go ahead and find another 49er fan to fanny five with. No one's buying it here and your act is old. Good luck with the five hours sleep. Hope you fail out of school and have to banana hammock strip at the San Fran man bars to keep the rent paid. Troll.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too much like Smack Shack to me. Post moved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard