Nike White Jerseys - Change

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It is small but makes a big difference...I would like that white jersey to be matched with all white pants with the solid Cardinal red socks :)

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
I really wish they would get rid of the Buffalo-esque red shoulder pad swath at the top of the white jerseys. White jerseys should be white IMO. I much prefer the look of the Falcons whites (same basic color scheme as us). Our REDS are awesome.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
For the record, all three of the Cardinals' jerseys (White, Red, Black alt) have this change. The piping is now cut off from the collar - apparently due to the silly Fly-Wire-thing.

The majority of all of the new Nike NFL jerseys have some sort of collar modification - aside from a select few (Packers, Eagles, Falcons and maybe a couple others)...

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
$100 for screen printed numbers that'll fall off in the wash. NO THANKS! What a rip off. I'll wait for the $400 authentic bigger rip off.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
$100 for screen printed numbers that'll fall off in the wash. NO THANKS! What a rip off.

WTF are you doing to them? I've washed many a replica jersey & never had a problem with that or even fading. My suggestion...hang dry out of the wash which is what I do.

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I can't understand why anyone would pay $100 for a jersey in the first place.

Maybe a game worn autographed jersey of Larry Fitzgerald.

Of course I can't understand why some fool paid $2 million for the original photo of Billy The Kid either.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
$100 for screen printed numbers that'll fall off in the wash. NO THANKS! What a rip off. I'll wait for the $400 authentic bigger rip off.
Its not that bad of a price when you consider the Premium Reebok jersey that was also made of 100% polyester sold for about $129 (but had number patches instead of screened).

The screen printed Reebok Jerseys were 79 to 85 bucks and it was a blend of 95 % Nylon and 5% polyester.

So the Nike Jersey is about priced in the middle of those and is a combination of the two.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
white and nasty

I want all whites with lots of nasty mudders! I bet you Beanie is a mudder! RWILL - we will know soon.....

Attachments

• 135x70_AllTimeRoster--nfl_thumb_135_70.jpg
    135x70_AllTimeRoster--nfl_thumb_135_70.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 175

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard