Nick Rallis Introductory Presser

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
So, I think I heard him say Nick will call the defense. Gotta say I like this move. Gannon needs to be fully focused on game day, IMO. I'm sure he'll have input on the defense during the week, while game planning.
Anything else of significance?

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Couldn't help but have a slight smile on my face as these two talked. Jonathon kidding Nick and at times seemed like they have a good repore. I'm optimistic they will make a change for the better but at the end of the day, this is a performance based business. I want to see it on the field!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Talked about his brother in the WWE...That's the brother he played with in college. His other older brother coached him in high school.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I think I heard him say Nick will call the defense. Gotta say I like this move. Gannon needs to be fully focused on game day, IMO. I'm sure he'll have input on the defense during the week, while game planning.
Nick is calling the plays you are correct

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is the logo on his jacket facing the wrong way? (Yes, this is what I wondered about during the press conference…)

You must be registered for see images attach

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Now we get to see if they can get the players to fit their vision, and rid our team of those who don't. Let's hope they can do this quickly and efficiently.

Losers need not apply!

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Is the logo on his jacket facing the wrong way? (Yes, this is what I wondered about during the press conference…)

This is one of the quirky things re: the Cardinals...from the official style guide:

Attachments

• Cardinals Logo Left-Facing Specs.png
    Cardinals Logo Left-Facing Specs.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 14

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score

I believe if the logo is on the left peck it faces with the eyes towards the middle. If the logo was in the middle, it faces the other way. Now I'll have to go look at NFL Shop to see what's up. The fact is he is wearing a Nike hat means that someone gave him is outfit as he walked out.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I believe if the logo is on the left peck it faces with the eyes towards the middle. If the logo was in the middle, it faces the other way. Now I'll have to go look at NFL Shop to see what's up. The fact is he is wearing a Nike hat means that someone gave him is outfit as he walked out.
Yep, went back and looked on NFL Shop. Left peck and the logo is facing inwards.

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
The “opposite facing logo” is the same on (at least) Navy uniforms. The flag worn on the right shoulder has the stars facing forward. It’s just something you don’t pay attention to unless someone comments on it. On my left it’s either POW MIA or “Don’t Tread on Me”

Attachments

• 47C4B01B-0982-411A-9EB0-7DC881434033.jpeg
    47C4B01B-0982-411A-9EB0-7DC881434033.jpeg
    279.2 KB · Views: 5

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I heard Gannon saying the are going to keep a couple of guys cause they fit the mold
Davis ?

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I doubt Billy Davis fits the mold. There's a bunch of young assistant coaches that are still showing up on the AZ website for the coaching staff. I would guess Gannon will keep a couple of them. Maybe Spencer Whipple, Mike Bercovici, Brian Natkin, or Ronald Booker? There's also a few more.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I doubt Billy Davis fits the mold. There's a bunch of young assistant coaches that are still showing up on the AZ website for the coaching staff. I would guess Gannon will keep a couple of them. Maybe Spencer Whipple, Mike Bercovici, Brian Natkin, or Ronald Booker? There's also a few more.
I hope so

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Defensive coaches

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard