NFL Plus

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Very disappointing again this year. So far no more coaches’ film, just a condensed game with no replays. I’m guessing this is YouTube technology. I have their TV broadcast system. It’s often requires blind fast forwarding, with no video image. It also often darkens a paused image making it hard to view. When the story shows an image of a cellphone chat screen, pausing doesn’t help. in this case seeing contact on a play is impeded. Can’t recommend its purchase.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
On the dark pausing, if you're using a standard streaming remote, just hit the top left button that normally exits you out of the platform. Except if you're paused, it just undarkens the screen. It works in every platform I can think of. Well not sure about NFL+.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very disappointing again this year. So far no more coaches’ film, just a condensed game with no replays. I’m guessing this is YouTube technology. I have their TV broadcast system. It’s often requires blind fast forwarding, with no video image. It also often darkens a paused image making it hard to view. When the story shows an image of a cellphone chat screen, pausing doesn’t help. in this case seeing contact on a play is impeded. Can’t recommend its purchase.

Weird. I use YouTube TV and have no issues with fast forward or pausing. I'm using an Apple TV 4K box to stream so maybe that has something to do with it??? I also have a super fast internet connection.

In fact I paused it this morning to take a photo of a Typical Eagles fan and made sure to send it to all of my friends who are Eagles fans.

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It used to be free for season ticket holders. Now they want you to buy it at 50% off.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Aren't those features on the + Premium plan?

Reactions: PJ1

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Weird. I use YouTube TV and have no issues with fast forward or pausing. I'm using an Apple TV 4K box to stream so maybe that has something to do with it??? I also have a super fast internet connection.

In fact I paused it this morning to take a photo of a Typical Eagles fan and made sure to send it to all of my friends who are Eagles fans.

Have a couple of better ones

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I tried nfl plus... damn app wont even work on my phone...it is stuck on "Turn on location services"... deleted...reinstalled...same issue... tried it again this season,....same thing...
funny how my location services work fine for every other app on my phone.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
On the dark pausing, if you're using a standard streaming remote, just hit the top left button that normally exits you out of the platform. Except if you're paused, it just undarkens the screen. It works in every platform I can think of. Well not sure about NFL+.
I’ll try this and let you know. I’m using a fairly new generation Fire Cube from Amazon.