NFL Network Will Carry 8 Games in 06

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just heard it on the radio. One of the games will be the T-Day Dallas game. Others will be prime-time Thursday and Saturday night games.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Just heard it on the radio. One of the games will be the T-Day Dallas game. Others will be prime-time Thursday and Saturday night games.

Huh? not on regular tv?

only on NFL Network...

THAT SUCKS.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I actually kind of like this, because I really like NFL Network. The only real problem is that NFL Network has got to start trying to push Cable Networks to get them on their Basic plans.

Most people have basic plan cable, not everybody has the extended, HD, HBO/Showtime, DVR crap I have.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BS! my family doesnt have nfl network, wtf am i supposed to do on turkey day? i dont have it either but if this is the case im gonna have to shell out 10 a month to see them

NFL_FAN

NFL_FAN
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
I actually kind of like this, because I really like NFL Network. The only real problem is that NFL Network has got to start trying to push Cable Networks to get them on their Basic plans.

Most people have basic plan cable, not everybody has the extended, HD, HBO/Showtime, DVR crap I have.

I have the same but I can't get the NFL Network from COX,

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
BigRedRage said:
BS! my family doesnt have nfl network, wtf am i supposed to do on turkey day? i dont have it either but if this is the case im gonna have to shell out 10 a month to see them

2 things:

#1 the game on Thanksgiving will be over and above the usual 2 thanksgiving day games, this will be a 3rd game coming from that sundays schedule.

#2 all the games broadcasted on NFL network will also be broadcasted on the national channels (fox/cbs) for the local affliates of the teams playing so that if you dont have cable and it is your home team you will still be able to watch it.

doctor

Registered
Reaction score
does this mean the nfl is going to a rotation for the thanksgiving games....is this the last year for the cowboys and lions??

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I heard that it will be in addition to the Dallas and Detroit games. A 3rd evening game sounds like a great idea to me.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:
I heard that it will be in addition to the Dallas and Detroit games. A 3rd evening game sounds like a great idea to me.

If that IS the case then I'm all for it

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
doctor said:
does this mean the nfl is going to a rotation for the thanksgiving games....is this the last year for the cowboys and lions??

I can only hope so. Maybe keep the Cowboys, I can't stand 'em...but they are great for ratings. The Lions should not have a T-giving game though. They can look at the schedule early enough and try to find a good matchup to take the place of this.

NFL_FAN

NFL_FAN
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
Cox has NFL Network. 16something

I must have to subscribe to it and pay extra. Even with the highest level of channels with HBO I only get the "You are not authorized to view this channel. To Subscribe call..........." I may have to shell out the extra bucks to check this out. For those that have it, is it worth it?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:

Especially if it involves the Cardinals.

Wow. Cards on Thanksgiving night and then Texas v Texas A&M the next day. That would be fantastic if it happened but I'd have to take a pound of milk thistle.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I think it’s in the sports tier with ESPN news and some other fox sports channels. I think the tier costs $5. During the season it’s great, they have interviews and highlights all week long.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So does this mean the price of Sunday Ticket goes down? I mean, that's 8 less games per season in the package.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard