NFL.com Top 100?

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Not that it means anything but...
David Johnson not in the NFL.com Top 100 players???
Surely they missed this one!!

Warnertop3

Just Getting Started
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Of course Johnson belongs. Could be top five-ten like Gurley this time next year. Gurley-(6)

It was just because Johnson was injured. But then some guys (Rogers) get voted in anyway.

I thought it was ridiculous Garappolo was on the list, and that Wentz was #3. A bit high. I would have put Wentz in the top 20. He is an exciting player. Look what happened when he went down though. It's partly a good system.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he hasn't played in a year. We'll see if he is still one of the best in the NFL. People flash and disappear all the time.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying it is probable, only possible. He didn't play last year so I wouldn't have him as a top player yet either. I'm a hopeful fan and want him to have a monster year but I wouldn't put big money on it right now
Yeah you’re right he was probably a one hit wonder!...

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cardcrazy

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not saying it is probable, only possible. He didn't play last year so I wouldn't have him as a top player yet either. I'm a hopeful fan and want him to have a monster year but I wouldn't put big money on it right now

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Lol...Maybe that’s what the Cards front office is thinking also.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol...Maybe that’s what the Cards front office is thinking also.
in all reality, it is probable that he will at least be a top 10 RB and you have to assume he will. I would pay him like it without thinking twice if he has looked amazing at practice.

OP
OP
cardcrazy

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
All kidding aside...I believe, along with most NFL insiders, that DJ is a top 3 RB talent. He proved it 2 seasons ago, with an average Oline in front of him. If the current Oline can stay healthy and the Cardinals FO doesn’t play games then IMO we’re in for treat. Pay the man and get him in camp!
DJ not being on the top 100 is more a result of the Cardinals image than of Johnson being injured. I bet if Ezekiel Elliott was out all last year he would still be on the list. (Lol America’s Team).
For instance, have a look at the Vegas odds for winning the Super Bowl. The Cardinals are last! REALLY? Are we that bad? No... we actually have a decent QB room, a top RB, an improved Oline and a top 10 defense including the NFL sack leader and arguably the best CB in the league...but it’s easy to pick on the Cardinals.
As I said before, it really doesn’t matter what NFL.com or Vegas thinks... but after 44 years as a fan, I get tired of the disrespect.

Reaction score
in all reality, it is probable that he will at least be a top 10 RB and you have to assume he will. I would pay him like it without thinking twice if he has looked amazing at practice.

By all reports he has been. Wilks was gushing about how well he looked in the ota's.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
All kidding aside...I believe, along with most NFL insiders, that DJ is a top 3 RB talent. He proved it 2 seasons ago, with an average Oline in front of him. If the current Oline can stay healthy and the Cardinals FO doesn’t play games then IMO we’re in for treat. Pay the man and get him in camp!
DJ not being on the top 100 is more a result of the Cardinals image than of Johnson being injured. I bet if Ezekiel Elliott was out all last year he would still be on the list. (Lol America’s Team).
For instance, have a look at the Vegas odds for winning the Super Bowl. The Cardinals are last! REALLY? Are we that bad? No... we actually have a decent QB room, a top RB, an improved Oline and a top 10 defense including the NFL sack leader and arguably the best CB in the league...but it’s easy to pick on the Cardinals.
As I said before, it really doesn’t matter what NFL.com or Vegas thinks... but after 44 years as a fan, I get tired of the disrespect.

I agree....mostly

I kinda like it when they dis us in the media...team plays better as underdogs...everytime we start getting the hype the team ***** the bed

so let the media,...the experts,...the other teams...all of them, let them overlook us and talk some smack. it only counts on sunday