New Uniforms for the Cardinals

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I already have what they're going to be...and yes, it lines up.

I know previously you didn’t want to say the pantone number because you didn’t want to spoil the reveal. But since they put the color on the briefcase are you willing to post it? (No pressure).

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I know previously you didn’t want to say the pantone number because you didn’t want to spoil the reveal. But since they put the color on the briefcase are you willing to post it? (No pressure).
I really can't do that at this time.

Who knows? My source might be lying to me...!

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I really can't do that at this time.

Who knows? My source might be lying to me...!

My memory may be fading but didn't you manage to get the new cardinals logo out of a flash file when the cards did the redesign / rebrand many years ago? Potentially you could be 2 for 2!

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Based on the video today and stencil of the logo used on the suitcase I think this style of helmet is a possibility unfortunatley.

Im not a fan but would enable the team to keep the same logo while also doing the radical redesign to the uniform that has been rumored.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Based on the video today and stencil of the logo used on the suitcase I think this style of helmet is a possibility unfortunatley.

Im not a fan but would enable the team to keep the same logo while also doing the radical redesign to the uniform that has been rumored.

I feel like, if the helmet isn't white, it's going to be silver.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

I can assure you definitely not.

TruColor

Reaction score
My memory may be fading but didn't you manage to get the new cardinals logo out of a flash file when the cards did the redesign / rebrand many years ago? Potentially you could be 2 for 2!
I sure did. Guys on the sportslogos.net board have been telling me to "Crack That Egg":

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure did. Guys on the sportslogos.net board have been telling me to "Crack That Egg":

I totally remember that. Couldn't believe that they used the actual new logo behind the cracked egg. But then again it's the Cardinals. LOL

TruColor

Reaction score
I totally remember that. Couldn't believe that they used the actual new logo behind the cracked egg. But then again it's the Cardinals. LOL
To be fair, it wasn't widely known at the time that you could edit those things...they were usually built in Illustrator and contained vector graphics. Took me all of 2 minutes to save the file as a PDF, open it up in Illustrator, and delete the egg pieces to reveal the logo behind it.

Last edited:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair, it wasn't widely known at the time that you could edit those things...they were usually built in Illustrator and contained vector graphics. Took me all of 2 minutes to save the file as a PDF, open it up in Illustrator, and delete the egg pieces to reveal the logo behind it.
Do the same with the box video. *waiting*

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen