New Uniforms for the Cardinals

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Based on the video today and stencil of the logo used on the suitcase I think this style of helmet is a possibility unfortunatley.

Im not a fan but would enable the team to keep the same logo while also doing the radical redesign to the uniform that has been rumored.
I'd take those as long as the uni itself is nice.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm really scared about this. I left cautious optimism in the dirt a few weeks back.

With everything swirling like it is..... This is effing terrifying.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like this is headed for the Buccaneers debacle when they tried to go outside the box with the alarm clock numbers only to go back to something more traditional.
Problem is that we'll likely be in alarm clock land for a decade at the minimum if we foul this up. The Bucs changed because Tom Brady wouldn't be caught dead in those atrocities. Otherwise they might still be wearing them.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like this is headed for the Buccaneers debacle when they tried to go outside the box with the alarm clock numbers only to go back to something more traditional.
Speaking of the Bucs, I heard that they are bringing back the creamsicle uniforms this year. I loved those.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just bring these back and be done with it!
Exactly. And that’s all they need to do. I laugh at those that criticize that we haven’t had a uniform change in 20 years. Great uniforms DO NOT need to be altered that much. I do not like our current roadies, because the red shoulder pads need to go. Go back to the original stripe on the pants & Cardinal on the sleeve & you have the best uniforms in the NFL.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Just bring these back and be done with it!
I would love a modern update based on this style. Unfortunately I have been told multiple times that MB associates them with alot of losing.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would love a modern update based on this style. Unfortunately I have been told multiple times that MB associates them with alot of losing.
If that‘s the case, MB should associate a lot of losing with himself too. Those uniforms were awesome!!

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
What's interesting here is that there are no mention of uniforms. Why that is interesting, is that I got a text earlier today from my source who is ADAMANT that the uniforms are still being revealed on Monday, the 17th.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
They’re gonna wear these uniforms for a 4-13 season. They’ll likely never get to .500 in them. LOL.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What's interesting here is that there are no mention of uniforms. Why that is interesting, is that I got a text earlier today from my source who is ADAMANT that the uniforms are still being revealed on Monday, the 17th.

I would think the Uniform unveiling would be a morning/afternoon event on it's own...not an evening event, with booze and food on Thursday.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score

Maybe they show pictures on 17th to avoid leaks, and then the in person reveal is the 20th?