New Uniforms for the Cardinals

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Probably have to scrap all the Buddha Baker ones already. New uniform comes out and straight to the clearance rack on the first day.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Usher in new jerseys with a 0-17 season. #birdcitymarketing
It’s difficult to think of a Cardinals team that was as bereft of above-replacement-level talent as this year’s team is likely to be. If we move Budda (and I don’t think that’s gonna happen but Lol anyway), Zaven “Tall Jordan Hicks” Collins could be the best player on our defense.

For the first part of the season, Hollywood Brown will probably be the best player on offense. Absolutely tragic.

It’s good to remember that being this bad is a choice made by Michael and Monti. Coming out the other side stronger is a purely speculative proposition

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't understand why they think this was the right year to 1) raise season ticket prices by 20% and 2) release new unis.

Insanity by the management. They should have held on pricing and waited until 2025 to update the unis.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't understand why they think this was the right year to 1) raise season ticket prices by 20% and 2) release new unis.

Insanity by the management. They should have held on pricing and waited until 2025 to update the unis.
They didn't just start planning new uni's in February....I would imagine it's been a couple of years to plan and execute.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Sure. I absolutely agree. And it's still a TERRIBLE strategic decision to proceed in this current state of the franchise. On both counts.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s difficult to think of a Cardinals team that was as bereft of above-replacement-level talent as this year’s team is likely to be. If we move Budda (and I don’t think that’s gonna happen but Lol anyway), Zaven “Tall Jordan Hicks” Collins could be the best player on our defense.

For the first part of the season, Hollywood Brown will probably be the best player on offense. Absolutely tragic.

It’s good to remember that being this bad is a choice made by Michael and Monti. Coming out the other side stronger is a purely speculative proposition

You have Brown over James Conner?

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Here’s a question for everyone… let’s say you won a free new jersey of a current Cardinal player of your choice… who would you choose? Budda would have been my choice by far a couple of days ago. Is there a single likable player that you can be certain will still be on the roster in 2 years… hell, in 1 year?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s a question for everyone… let’s say you won a free new jersey of a current Cardinal player of your choice… who would you choose? Budda would have been my choice by far a couple of days ago. Is there a single likable player that you can be certain will still be on the roster in 2 years… hell, in 1 year?
Can you even name more than say 10 players now?