New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Adam Schefter
⁦‪@AdamSchefter‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Colts All-Pro left guard Quenton Nelson missed practice today due to a back injury. Also, Colts left tackle Anthony Castonzo (oblique) and center Ryan Kelly (knee) both were listed as limited participants today for a second straight day.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I only saw the 1st Qtr. of last night's game, and am wondering how the game measured up, considering that there was no PS games?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only saw the 1st Qtr. of last night's game, and am wondering how the game measured up, considering that there was no PS games?

The first half was very close. Then the Chiefs pulled away in the third quarter.

Wasn't as sloppy as I thought it would be.

Chiefs looked like a well oiled machine except for Andy Reid having problems with his face shield all night:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Chiefs dominated after Q1 really. After they got their first TD they never looked back.

Texans looked sloppy on offense especially and racked up a good portion of the stats when the game was over.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
1h

#Chiefs CB Charvarius Ward is slated for surgery on his broken hand, source said. But based on the position he plays, it wouldn’t be unprecedented if he puts a cast on it and plays. Plus, Ward and KC have 3 extra days to get ready for their next game.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
48m

Chargers C Mike Pouncey, who missed practice this week with a hip injury, is not expected to play in Sunday's opener against the Bengals, per sources. A Chargers team that already lost its defensive leader in Derwin James now also will be without an offensive leader Sunday.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
7m

Dolphins' first-round pick Tua Tagovailoa, whose status for this season became in question after fracturing and dislocating his hip last November, was a full participant in practice this week and will be ready and available for Sunday's opener at New England.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The first half was very close. Then the Chiefs pulled away in the third quarter.

Wasn't as sloppy as I thought it would be.

Chiefs looked like a well oiled machine except for Andy Reid having problems with his face shield all night:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chiefs dominated after Q1 really. After they got their first TD they never looked back.

Texans looked sloppy on offense especially and racked up a good portion of the stats when the game was over.

Dare I say, the Texans looked like they badly needed a go to WR?

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
30m

Titans’ first-round pick Isaiah Wilson was arrested Friday night for a DUI, as
@BuckReising
reported. Titans: “We are aware of the situation. This is not conduct that is indicative of the character of our football team and we are working through details on how to proceed.”

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
GMFB (@gmfb) Tweeted:
It's been 5 years since @AldonSmith played in an #NFL game.

@MikeGarafolo is warning you: "We know how good he was back then. He's even better now."

#WeekendWarning https://t.co/xemwCaG2TI

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose