Need Help, Please...colts/cards Dvd...

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I may not be able to see the Sunday nite game here in Indonesia. Can someone PLEASE DVD it and then mail it to me in Charleston, S.C?? I'll be happy to help in return. I get back "home" Oct. 4th. THANK-YOU!! Mark :) P.S. Soooooo, how's everyone feeling as we bask in our 1st WIN?? :)

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I don't know if "basking" is the right way to phrase the feeling around here.

If you can't find someone to make you a DVD, get back to me. I will be recording it but local channels are not available in HD through DirecTv where I live so it will be a crappy looking copy.

OP
OP
N

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
HEY! MoklerMan....

Hey, I'll take "crappy" over NOTHING any day! I'm hoping some obscure channel here will pick it up. I'll let you know. As for "basking"?? Man, Any WIN is sweet! Pretty or Ugly. It'll be a MUCH easier week emotionally on me. Need to "corral" those Colts, though, as our bye-week follows. Take Care! Mark :)

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Sorry, when I say "around here" I don't actually mean me. I was pretty thrilled and relieved with the outcome of the today's game. Jacksonville was just too much of an unusual matchup and I couldn't get a feel for how the game would go all week. Not to mention the potential injuries to Breaston, Boldin, Okeafor, etc. that could have a big impact.

Luckily I set my Tivo because I didn't wake up until about 10:45 and the game was already well under way but the Cards already had a pretty comfortable lead so there wasn't the usual angst and emotion for me.

It seems like there are a decent amount of people who are letting the Leinart situation overshadow their perception of the game but maybe it just seems that way. I can't imagine anyone not actually being pleased with today's game. Sure, they could have done a better job of stepping on Jacksonville's neck at the end but a 2 TD win is never a bad thing. It wasn't like Dallas last year when they almost let it slip away, they just relaxed a little.

Like I said though, if you can't find someone to make you a good copy of the Indy game I'll make you a copy of my standard def version(assuming the power doesn't go out or something).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison