Need a Job ASAP!

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
@Yuma Welcome call agent? Or something else?
I thought it was going to be something else, but the paperwork says Welcome Call Agent. I actually interviewed for a different department. I guess I will find out for sure soon, assuming I pass all my background and drug tests.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be something else, but the paperwork says Welcome Call Agent. I actually interviewed for a different department. I guess I will find out for sure soon, assuming I pass all my background and drug tests.

We drug test now?

Whatever position it is, ive always been in sales but when we were smaller and I had visibility of other departments, those who do well, grind and take it serious move up very, very fast.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We drug test now?

Whatever position it is, ive always been in sales but when we were smaller and I had visibility of other departments, those who do well, grind and take it serious move up very, very fast.
I did all the other paperwork. I am assuming there's a drug test coming. I don't remember if anyone told me there was one or not. All my other jobs I had to do one. If not, whoo-hoo! :D I am not sweating it because I am pretty boring.

I am hoping to learn the company and maybe find some problems to solve, and learn to excel at the craft! Mostly, I am looking to help people.

I kept mentioning your name in the interviews. I am assuming there is paperwork where I can put you in as my referral? I want to make sure you get your reward!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did all the other paperwork. I am assuming there's a drug test coming. I don't remember if anyone told me there was one or not. All my other jobs I had to do one. If not, whoo-hoo! :D I am not sweating it because I am pretty boring.

I am hoping to learn the company and maybe find some problems to solve, and learn to excel at the craft! Mostly, I am looking to help people.

I kept mentioning your name in the interviews. I am assuming there is paperwork where I can put you in as my referral? I want to make sure you get your reward!

I think you are supposed to do it when you first apply but I am sure you can ask during orientation. But, if they say too late, dont worry about it man. I'm just glad you found a job.

helping people, youre at the right place. The welcome call team won't involve much helping people but thats just to get your foot int he door.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I report to building 1 on Monday morning. :fans:

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
So far so good! I got a preliminary review on my call ratings by customers and I was a sliver under 9, with 9 being the best rating. I am not sure how the adherance works. I have gone on a few breaks late, so I am worried my adherance is lower than it should be. I hit lunch almost an hour late one day because I had a LONG call with someone who needed a LOT of help. So far it seems the callers really like me. I really work on educating them as I do the script. I answer a LOT of questions. Some callers are really informed by sales and almost quote the script to me, and then some callers are really confused about the whole program and I have have "sold" the program to them. I am working the closing shift. It gives me time to work out and lose weight before hitting work each day.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far so good! I got a preliminary review on my call ratings by customers and I was a sliver under 9, with 9 being the best rating. I am not sure how the adherance works. I have gone on a few breaks late, so I am worried my adherance is lower than it should be. I hit lunch almost an hour late one day because I had a LONG call with someone who needed a LOT of help. So far it seems the callers really like me. I really work on educating them as I do the script. I answer a LOT of questions. Some callers are really informed by sales and almost quote the script to me, and then some callers are really confused about the whole program and I have have "sold" the program to them. I am working the closing shift. It gives me time to work out and lose weight before hitting work each day.
Awesome.

If you continue to improve on the sales side of things, after some time there are opportunities in the vanguard sales department where we recruit high volume CS reps to do high volume sales with low close rates. its selling to the lower end of leads but its perfect when used to that high volume environment and you can make a lot of money over there. Just something to think about.

There are crappy sales reps along with like 10 affiliate companies that do sales for us too so there will always be clueless people. Even I who educate very deeply on the program during enrollment will end up with clueless customers. Some people just do not listen when you explain everything and then 3 months in put complaints on the BBB that we are not making creditor payments even though I have to tell them like 5 times in two calls that we do not make creditor payments.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Pretty sure I have saved a few sales. I did have one yesterday where a guy had to "talk to his wife first." Pretty sure he's going to flake, but I emailed his sales agent. LOL!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose