Need a Job ASAP!

Discussion in 'Finance, Investments, and Careers' started by Yuma, May 30, 2019.

1. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

yeah, that is typically a cop out statement. It primarily means "I don't have the guts to just say no so I will blame something else and get off the phone"

2. Yuma

Yuma I got a job! Thanks BigRedRage!

Restructuring in my area means I am jumping over to customer service next, unless I can hit 90 days before transfer to CS and get hired to sales. Silver lining is CS will give me knowledge of at least more of Freedom Debt Relief.

3. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

We do recruit to vanguard sales from CS and it is a significant pay increase to my knowledge. Building a good track record at CS wiull be important though, I am not sure if they take on "green" reps or if they look for the cream at the top. .

4. Yuma

Yuma I got a job! Thanks BigRedRage!

Thank you for the info. I wanted to go into sales and try that. I was told underwriting 2 was good experience because then you know what needs to be in the file to be approved. People took paycuts to get into underwriting 1/welcome call because they wanted underwriting 2 jobs. Now underwriting 2 is like 6 or 7 levels up. There were a few upset people. Perhaps they will do a case by case exception for them. I gotta say CS was the last job I wanted just looking at all the jobs. Like I said earlier, at least you learn way more about the program overall.

5. Yuma01

Yuma01 Free Agent

Sept 9 moving over to CS! First group of welcome Call to go over under the new format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk