Need a Job ASAP!

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Decision time: suit or office casual? I have interviewed in both recently and have been unsuccessful in both. What's the culture like at Freedom Financial?

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decision time: suit or office casual? I have interviewed in both recently and have been unsuccessful in both. What's the culture like at Freedom Financial?
We are business casual but I would come in a suit. You want them to take you serious and them to know you take them serious.

Yuma01

Reaction score
We are business casual but I would come in a suit. You want them to take you serious and them to know you take them serious.
About 200 here! Seriously a lot of people. I may not get interviewed.
I have a suit on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
So I did get interviewed. Seriously this business is VERY well thought of by the applicants. As I waited I talked to dozens of people. They all have a high opinion of this company. People continued to come in, and they were dealing with large groups. They said they will stay and interview everyone. I will seriously feel honored if I get a spot. They easily dealt with hundreds of applicants today.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So I did get interviewed. Seriously this business is VERY well thought of by the applicants. As I waited I talked to dozens of people. They all have a high opinion of this company. People continued to come in, and they were dealing with large groups. They said they will stay and interview everyone. I will seriously feel honored if I get a spot. They easily dealt with hundreds of applicants today.
Hoping you get it, bud.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember back in our old buildings when small numbers of people would show up. Things have sure changed.

Sent from MrYeahBut's phone using Tapatalk

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Best of luck to you, Yuma!

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I remember back in our old buildings when small numbers of people would show up. Things have sure changed.

Sent from MrYeahBut's phone using Tapatalk
I asked, they have the land for a third building to be built! They told me they have another location right now, too! Serious growth by this company. The building I was in was just opened up for workers in February I think they said. The top floor not until March. Now they are filling the desks. It's amazing.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I asked, they have the land for a third building to be built! They told me they have another location right now, too! Serious growth by this company. The building I was in was just opened up for workers in February I think they said. The top floor not until March. Now they are filling the desks. It's amazing.
Yeah, I am in the building next to it, been here about two years. I started in 2010 and we had the bottom floor of a single, smaller building. About 450 people. Now it is almost 3k. Every time we got new buildings, they filled immediately so these building were built and then once built.....they were full immediately lol

We still have people in the old buildings now because this campus grew too fast. I believe the 3rd building is going to be smaller and it will be full immediately too. I am wondering now if we will have a whole nother campus somewhere else.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren't they building another building right next door?
We are, itll be full once its built. We had a contract for 3 in the beginning, only built two and they filled up immediately so on to number three.