Nebraska/Ok St.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nebraska ain't what it used to be. They may still pull this one out but they are in for another long season.

Life is good.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That's what happens when you don't schedule High School teams......you get exposed.

Nothing more fun than watching Nebraska lose.

Nothing.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Card Trader
That's what happens when you don't schedule High School teams......you get exposed.

Nothing more fun than watching Nebraska lose.

Nothing.

Unless it is seeing them Shut out 19-0

(perfect setup for BIM)

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
Unless it is seeing them Shut out 19-0

(perfect setup for BIM)

One of the best sporting events I've ever attended was that game....I'll never forget the ass whooping that took place that evening.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Card Trader
One of the best sporting events I've ever attended was that game....I'll never forget the ass whooping that took place that evening.

I was there too, my Junior year at ASU. Once that floater by Jake was caught by Keith Poole, I knew that game was ours. I just didn't know it would be such a dominating ass kicking. The crowd was going crazy as the game came down to the end.....we wanted that shutout

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You guys still clinging to something that happened....what 7 or 8 years ago....whatever makes you happy I guess....but the ass kicking Nebraska took that night was nothing compared to the ass kicking ASU took the year before...shall I remind you of that one? 77 - 28 or how about last year when we were terrible? 48 - 10.

But Nebraska Defense is MUCH better this year...all we needed was an intelligent D Coordinator. Holding one of the top 5 receivers in college football to 43 yards or something like that? NICE! Our O better step up soon, I figure Lord will be religated to Bench duties soon if he doesnt start throwing the ball better. We are going to throw much more this year, supposedly. The defense will carry the team this year, Dailey is the future at QB and I hope to see Ahman's cousin Tierre Green here pretty soon.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skkorpion
Nebraska ain't what it used to be. They may still pull this one out but they are in for another long season.

Life is good.

So much for Rashaun Woods' whisper of a Heisman campaign...

Nothing says, "Life is good" quite like seeing 50K Red Clad Husker Fans invade South Bend. ;)

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Re: Re: Nebraska/Ok St.

Originally posted by SECTION 11

Nothing says, "Life is good" quite like seeing 50K Red Clad Husker Fans invade South Bend. ;)

God, what a sick day. Things like that are what make me hate Nebraska, although I do admire their die-hard fans. Not our finest hour....

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Nebraska/Ok St.

Originally posted by ASUCHRIS
God, what a sick day. Things like that are what make me hate Nebraska, although I do admire their die-hard fans. Not our finest hour....

Question why would you hate Nebraska for wanting to see their team? Hate the Domers who sold their tickets.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Nebraska/Ok St.

Originally posted by EndZone
Question why would you hate Nebraska for wanting to see their team? Hate the Domers who sold their tickets.

lol, it was more tounge and cheek than anything, the Nebraska fans made us look bad, that was my point.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nebraska/Ok St.

Originally posted by ASUCHRIS
lol, it was more tounge and cheek than anything, the Nebraska fans made us look bad, that was my point.

Or you could look at it this way..the Domers who didn't show up made you look bad.

You not the guy who spit on Eric Crouch were you?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think this was a big win for the Huskers. Nothing dominant like before but should be encouraging nonetheless.

I was surprised at the effectiveness of the Huskers defense

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard