NBA 2k19 Player Ratings

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn't know where else to put this info, almost put it in Ayton's expectation thread but I figured that Booker's rating might also get talked about when it's released so I decided to start a new thread for it. The game comes out September 1st, I believe, with NBA Live 19 coming out 1 week later.

Some player ratings have been released for a number of a players for NBA 2k next year and Doncic, Bagley, and Ayton have had their's released now. Ayton was rated a 79 which is the same as Doncic. Bagley's is just below those two at a 78. No other Suns have been rated yet. Here's a tweet with that info and a picture of Ayton's player model.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Here is an article about it,
https://clutchpoints.com/suns-news-deandre-aytons-nba-2k19-rating-revealed/

Here's another link with info on more players who have been rated. Lebron is a 98, Cousins is a 90, DeRozan is an 89, Jayson Tatum is an 87 and so is Ben Simmons and Donovan Mitchell. Karl Anthony Towns is a 91. Here's a couple of links that reveal player ratings....

https://www.newsweek.com/nba-2k19-player-ratings-list-lebron-james-demar-derozan-1030109

And more...

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/...ebron-james-lakers/1qawa8mbjr7aq1u3miuuz7gfvw

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Remember when Yao Ming had a 100 rating and was absoutely unstoppable in NBA2k? Or was that the EAsports one?

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remember when Yao Ming had a 100 rating and was absoutely unstoppable in NBA2k? Or was that the EAsports one?

I think that EA. I do remember something like that. I want to say Yao, Dirk, and Garnett were all insanely high and unstoppable. It was bad with Yao though since he could drain 3's easily. At least Garnett and Dirk actually took 3's and were MVP candidates though. Yao being overrated was a joke.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yao was actually pretty damn good (not 100 rating). But has there ever been a player over 7'2" or 3 that could hold up?

Reading that Fultz was an 82 last year is pretty funny. I'd guess he's in the 60s this year.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I guess LeBron gets 98 because of the elite flopping skills and all the uncalled personal fouls. Well done video game makers!

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess LeBron gets 98 because of the elite flopping skills and all the uncalled personal fouls. Well done video game makers!

Compared to his teammates on the Lakers this year, he deserves a 20 point difference or greater. Can't wait to see how dysfunctional they are this year.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The first NBA2K I beat my son relentlessly on the one on ones with my son taking Jordan, and I always picked Reggie Miller. I am seriously handicapped with any game with a controller, but Reggie would always steal the ball from Jordan, I would race out to the three point line, and Money! Reggie always edged out Jordan, at least in the video game LOL!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

2k finally got one right if this is true.

They gave Cousins a 90, after an achilles injury that his team improved dramatically from without him. I doubt Carmelo is anything lower than an 80.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
D'Angelo Russell is officially an 83? What is that guy good at? Bad shooter, bad defender, bad passer... 2 years after being drafted second overall he was moved in a salary dump.

When it comes to holding out hope for over-hyped players, these games are worse than casual fans. Is Beasley an 82? Thabeet an 81?