Reaction score
Addison Reed is NOT A DAMN CLOSER!!!

How can the organization not see this?

How?

****-can his ass.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a steaming pile of trash. I hope this is the last straw for him. The guy is absolutely awful.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Addison Reed is NOT A DAMN CLOSER!!!

How can the organization not see this?

How?

****-can his ass.

Addison Reed is not a big league pitcher!!!
There are at least 3 young arms in the pen that are much better than him.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Reed should be physically removed from the building and put on a bus to Visalia without being allowed to speak a single word. Go let him die like they did Cabbage Patch Head.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Addison Reed will no longer be the Dbacks closer after today. You can guarantee it. If he is put out there in a save situation again, I will no longer be an Arizona Diamondbacks fan. That's a guarantee too

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way to blow the game D backs that's one we had to win and should've won

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I don't know if anybody saw it but he threw a 2-1 pitch right down the middle of the plate to Werth that the ump called a ball. Literally in the center box on pitch trax.

He's still horrible.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
It was clear before today that Addison Reed does not have what it takes to be the closer.

As much as I support Chip Hale as Manager, I hold him accountable for letting it go too far.

And, just as I felt last season, Mike Harkey is in over his head as Pitching Coach. I am surprised that Tony LaRussa has not reacted.

Every time, I see Harkey on screen, he is pointing a finger at one of his Pitchers, lecturing him. I don't feel good vibes watching it.

No matter how much I want to succeed, during my career, I wouldn't have wanted my bosses to treat me that way. Talk with me, not at me!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get how he has managed to go this deep in his career in the closer role. He throws a mid 90s fastball without much movement on it (something about 50% of the relievers in baseball now have), he has a bad changeup, a bad slider and little control over either pitch, he has no out pitch.

At his best his outings are merely scary.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Addison Reed will no longer be the Dbacks closer after today. You can guarantee it. If he is put out there in a save situation again, I will no longer be an Arizona Diamondbacks fan. That's a guarantee too

After every blown save since last year, i think that is it for Reed but he remains the closer. Could this be the last straw?

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After every blown save since last year, i think that is it for Reed but he remains the closer. Could this be the last straw?

One would think so. There are quite a few candidates on that roster that could take his place as the closer. Look what the Giants did Romo. He was blowing saves all over the place, so they moved him to mid relief and he has done much better. Reed should get a chance as a mid relief guy and see if he is better off in that position.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn